Cannot launch game. i did everything from verify integrity of game files to uninstall and reinstall. need help please, thanks in advance

Game mode: [ Select one: (Online official | Online private | Single-player | Co-op)]
Type of issue: [ Select one: Crash | Bug | Performance | Other ]
Server type: [ Select one: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE ]
Region: [ Please enter your server region ]
Mods?: [ Are mods installed: Yes | No ]
Edition: [ Select one: Steam | Microsoft Store ] (If you use Game Pass, please indicate that here too)

Bug Description:

A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

Expected Behavior:

A clear and concise description of what you expected to happen.

Installed Mods:

If you answered ‘Yes’ to using mods, please list all your active mods. Otherwise, skip or delete this section.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug: i dont know if its a bug but cant lauch game

2 Likes

im having the same problem

Template was not filled out even the slightest. impossible to determine level of help, or even what the problem is.

Update your post with descriptive text that goes far and beyond “it don’t work” so that we can make appropriate suggestions.

1 Like

PC specs and operating system you’re using would help more than an empty bug report template.

1 Like

I found a solution. Have you got discord at all? Can send you the process of fixing it through there (it wont let me upload here)

The 2 most common solutions:

1. If you run 10/11th gen CPU, try this:
  1. Un-install and re-install: Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable.
1 Like

Game mode: [ALL]
Type of issue: [Bug/Other]
Server type : [All]
Region: [Im in America, but this seems like it’s N/A]
Mods?: [No. I unsubscribed from all mods that i had for a different, past server.]
Edition: [Steam]

Bug Description:

Game start up process is stuck on Funcom Launcher

Expected Behavior:

I expected Conan Exiles to Launch so that I could skip the trite, albeit nice, cinematic, and select the usual server that I play on lately.

Steps to Reproduce:

Launch Conan Exiles from Steam Library or Steam Quick menu at the tool bar.

Read the post one above yours.

I have 7th gen i5 processor. Should i still try this?

Bump. Cannot launch game. i did everything from verify integrity of game files to uninstall and reinstall. need help please, thanks in advance - #8 by bryman89

also game launcher does not close. I have to force stop it by exiting steam

HAHA! One of those, or both fixed it

Check also you resolution, and the pinned workaround tread.

If you changed your standart resolution, i would try also bit fiddle with that to see.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.