Can't dismantle dlc armor in the dismantling bench

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [EU]

Can’t dismantle any dlc armor in the dismantling bench it just doesn’t do anything with it. Not sure about the weapons, I didn’t test them.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Put a dlc armor in the dismantling bench
1 Like

Hey there @MartinWalker

Thanks for your feedback. This is a known issue and we’ll release a fix for it soon. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can someone tell me how to create a dismantling desk on ps4?

@troubador It’s in your feats to learn. Takes brick or hardened brick, steel bar and insulated wood. Don’t remember how much of each exactly.

level 37 sadly, Abit late in game for it. Under stone tools tab with Furnace, Tanner bench etc.

It would be a great thing to get another player to make for you in a trade.

Agree’d, I give myself one around lv15 in singleplayer, its fairly useful for dragging loot back to base and getting some leather and assorted goodies.

It adds abit of replay(not best wording) to go out to some of these bases/camps for goods. =3

1 Like

I agree with you very much so on that, Reduce Reuse Recycle type of scenario, makes it to where there is a point in doing some of the more repetitive tasks. I’m also having the same issue tho.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.