Destruction workbench not work realy

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Single-player)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Bug
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvE]
Region: [EU]

[Describe the bug here]

weapons and armors in the destruction workbench are not destructed. only the iron spike? Club work, all other items not.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.open destruction workbench
2.put in a weapon or armor item
3.nothing goes
4.only the iron spike Club work in it

1 Like

DarkJedi, I don’t see this either in solo or private online. I regularly throw in bone shields since I tend to need it more, but also looted armor and weapons. The only thing mine will not accept is arrows, and that is intended.

Do you have any mods installed? They could interfere with the process and the mod developers need time to compensate for the last two updates.

I am modless.

Regards

jim

1 Like

DarkJedi, if you are trying to recycle items from the DLC sets they don’t work. Only core items can be broken down.

1 Like

I have the same problem, but I can’t get anything to dismantle. None of my crafting benches work, my grinder doesn’t even work.

(single player, offline, no mods enabled)

Hey everybody,

For those that are experiencing this issue (without mods) could you try to verify the integrity of your game files through Steam and see if that helps?
Also, as it has been pointed out above, the dismantling bench currently doesn’t recycle DLC items in general.
Thanks for your feedback.

1 Like

I verified that all the files for the game are fine, but none of my crafting benches work and all the resource requirements for weapons and armor are 7x’s what they used to be, it takes 225 iron bars to craft 1 black dragon cuirass, and 125 iron bars for a iron skinning knife.

1 Like

Hey @BigSarg

It could be related to another issue we fixed recently, that caused settings to reset (including crafting requisites). Could you check if any of the slides under server settings/crafting is set to an anomalous value?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.