Cant login after update

Cant login to official siptah servers after update. Anyone else having issues

6 Likes

I am also having this issue. In fact, it doesn’t seem to be an issue with the server, but Siptah itself. I can’t even start a single player Siptah game without the game crashing.

2 Likes

Greetings everyone and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We are aware of this issue and the team is currently working on fixing the issue as soon as possible.

Please keep an eye on the forums as we will update you once we have a fix for this.

4 Likes

Funcom plz fix siptah. Cant load

1 Like

Wow

1 Like

What next. Ty

3 Likes

**Game mode:Online official and | Single-player
*Type of issue:Crash
Server type: * PvE ]

Region: *America official server 2131 PvE
Hardware: Xbox series X

Bug Description:

*Rhe games failed to load. I can see the server and select the game and the loading screen begins. Then the game will crash and send me to the Home Screen for Xbox. I have tried the official server 2131 PvE, as well as a single player game both in single player and CO-OP with the same result. This began after update 2.5 was installed. I can load games on the exiled lands but nothing on the isle of siptah

Expected Behavior:

*I expect to be able to at least play the game

Steps to Reproduce:

*try to play isle of siptah

1 Like

So here I sit hoping the update would go smooth but I should have known better can’t login at all to Isles Decay timers just changed usually takes them a month to fix this type of thing come on guys get it together. Are we going to be able to open legendary boxes without skeleton keys like they can on PC I guess it doesn’t really matter considering I can’t even get in the game

2 Likes

It really is pathetic that they crash the game every time they provide “improvements”

1 Like

I cannot login after update!!! Help!? I was excited but now cant get into my official server 7050! It crashes out to xbox main screen! OMG! Somebody please figure this out!?:frowning:

1 Like

How does this kind of bug get past the QA team at funcom? Can’t load into any siptah servers…

2 Likes

Same here. Game crashes to dashboard while trying to load either into Official Online EL PVE or Single Player Siptah PVE Server.

2 Likes

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we work on this.

The team is still looking into this issue and we hope to have it resolved as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this.

3 Likes

I’m so tempted to uninstall and reinstall but thatd take days! Lol

I hope they can fix this as fast as they flagged my 2nd and 3rd post as spam :slight_smile:

Hers a thought, test something before you release it!

4 Likes

I must admit, I do love this game. I play it with a close relative across the country. We have a blast with all it offers. However, when you cant even access your game that is really impactful in a negative way. I see the future potential for them to offer new building materials that look cool and are different, new exciting weapons and armor, possible character appearance modifiers (ie helmets dont destroy your awesome hair lol), etc. Ok I’m bored because I cannot play Siptah!!! Hurry funcom before I start going back outside! Hahha

1 Like

ja het zelfde hier dat het maar rap fixen mijn decay timer staat op 30 uur . sipta en exile lands singel werkt niet ik kom dit stillaan moe.

1 Like

For those of you who can no longer play siptah after the update, I uninstalled siptah addon and reinstalled it and it didnt fix the issue. :frowning:

mechien heb je modders nodig om het te fixen .meshien de boel eraf gooien tis altijd iets kan nu nog mijn gebouwen verliezen achter een half jaar.

1 Like