Cant play anymore, character stuck in a wall in server 4520

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [LATAM]

I was fighting a Relic Hunter Boss in Unamed City, but tryed to run and got stucked into a wall/hole near a chest there, now i cant move, dodge, jump, climb, i really cant do a thing, even if i hit R1 to crouch i have to log out and log in to stand up again. I bet if i die and come back i wont be able to get my loot since my character its really stuck into a wall, i wont be able to get the loot back into my corpse.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.Fight the Relic Hunter Boss near cell D6 into Unamed City map.
2.Run from him, try to jump into the wall to climb near a hole there.
3.With the lack of stamina, fall at left side of the hole near the wall.
4.Do whatever you can to get out? Still cant? What else?

2 Likes

My follower level 19 Dalinsia recently died into a bug near Unamed City too, so i was fighting alone because i died and stuff, just wanted a heart now i even cant get out of the wall there, with some work i can now dodge, jump, climb but the character still cant move out of the wall/hole there, had to relog few times but if i crouch i cant stand up as usual, have to relog too, anyone can teleport me to any other place? We have admins into server 4520? Or give me admin commands maybe? I can even fix lots of stuff into the server, because its really bad with bugs and stuff.

3 Likes

Sorry no admins on official server’s. Any one on the server who could help you out. How long to restart on your server that might get you out. If not pull your bracelet and hope for the best. I play for fun on private no loss on death servers just for that reason. Too many times I couldn’t see my body without help. Sorry friend maybe someone else has a idea.

2 Likes

Same happened to me on server 3181; all happened because of my rhino pushing me against the wall. The only solution is to kill yourself, removing the bracelet, and try to go there again and pick up your stuff.

2 Likes

Use a katana to power through your followers read several posts on that.

1 Like

I found my body, got my items back but the corner still trap me there, not exacly inside the wall now, but in the hole there is a corner which i cant get out, no matter what i do, if i remove the bracelet and get my items back it will happen again.

1 Like

The server reset at 5 am (Brazilian time) didnt solve anything too.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. @Wak4863 do you have any suggestions for our friend here? Thanks ahead of time.

@stelagel are you out there good people could use some help I know you know alot of people.

1 Like

I read the post and the problem of our friend here. My opinion however is not so positive here that was the reason i decided to pass. You know my dear friend in this game you have to loose, this is the only way you learn how to respect, this is the only way to learn how to win. And the most important, this is the only way to start fresh. So if this things are happening, sad yes, but opportunities too. No pain no gain. If something like this will ever happen to me i will remove my bracelet at once. I will spawn to the closest point( always put a bedroll close) and i will go and claim my thrall, this would be my priority, not my belongings. I would be frustrated if something happened to my thrall only, the rest i can always farm back, but my thralls are unique. No matter if they are all marauders or snow hunters, every single one is unique. See i have different priorities and visual angle from our friend here. Anyway, respect to your awesome personality i will sumon @Narelle, this super person, that helps anyone no matter what. Thank you for your trust, i hope i did not disappoint you, but i cannot lie.

1 Like

Report the said corner to Funcom with screenshots of the exact location. Besides that, I don’t see how we can help you, just avoid the corner until it is fixed. If possible, get a friend, ask them to come as close as possible to you and drop something to create a loot bag that they can still access, drop your stuff in the direction of the loot bag and hope that your stuff goes in the same bag and your friend can loot it. You have to act quickly though because that bag doesn’t last long at all. You may want to try with something cheap before you drop your sword of crom.

3 Likes

Thanks guys .situation is beyond my experience. I have gotten stuck in the hole of the black gallion before trying to get a knockout thrall…

I was reading your post and thinking into solutions but after few tryes i got the idea of jump, climb and roll with log outs, i jumped a little, log out and log in, climbed and logged out too, etc. Worked, im out of that corner into D6 cell into Unamed City, there are relic hunters there with a 1 skull boss and a chest, i wont come back even to take a print screen tho, but i hope someone knows where it is and warn everyone else, thanks.

2 Likes

Thanks @sestus2009 for bringing me in on this. As for being stuck in a wall I don’t have any tricks to getting out of it, as I have not experienced in game.

When stuck in the mesh of say a rhino in the past you could crouch to get released, though it sounds like you have already tried that. If you haven’t please do so and give it a solid 15 seconds before un crouching, as sometimes it takes a moment for the game to release you from the mesh. You can also try a combination of crouch then roll to see if it will set you free.

However you do say that you are playing online, So my suggestion is to have someone come to your location, you can then drop your items to that player and then remove your bracelet and recover your items from that player.

Additionally like Narelle stated, before you do that I would suggest taking some screenshots of where you are, the best you can do while stuck in a wall, Maybe also return to the area form some additional screen shots after you get free and then link them on this post. that will help Funcom determine the issue and save fellow exiles from the same fate.

If you don’t have anyone you play with you might ask for help here on the forums.

2 Likes

Im already out and i wont come back there, it was 2 days of problems and trying lots of stuff, even when im playing offline i will build something to avoid even go there. Like walls or something, the hole its deep at left side and if you fall you have a chance to never come up, at least for me, for some reason, so i wont try anything else there, just avoid for sure. Thanks everyone.

2 Likes

I don’t blame you. Just GLAD we have a great bunch of people on here with us.

1 Like

Thanks sestus.

2 Likes

Hello @QKB, welcome to the forums!

We would really appreciate it if you could provide a screenshot of the exact area where you got stuck, you coud even do so without going back there by taking a screenshot of the in-game map with your cursor standing over the spot.

1 Like

The “P”? Kind of icon (Looks like a P) its the problem where i got stuck into 2 walls, the hole its made of sand with a deep part at left where you can get stuck.

1 Like

From the map view, not comming from up there, the left side became right side, if you look from map view here, if you go there you can easy notice the deep part, its right after the Relic Hunter Boss, near a chest. You have to go up from left side of map, go thru few skeletons, then you start seeing Relic Hunters doing stuff in walls, keep going up, then right, you see the Relic Hunter Boss, then the chest, then the hole.

1 Like