Chat invisivel em servidor com mod / Invisible chat at moded servers

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: Brasil

Jogo em um servidor com mod (os mods: Pickup+ / pippi / ExilesExtreme / AoC / Fashionist / less building placement restrictions / 300 level / Stacksize plus / shadow of skelos / EEWA / ExilesExtreme_Featblocker / Hosav’s custom UI mod / high heels system / barbarian barber)
Estava jogando normalmente, quando de repente meu chat simplesmente some, tentei de todas as formas resolver e não consegui, entrei em um servidor oficial e o chat estava lá, mas no servidor que jogo não aparece o chat.
I play in a moded server ( the mods: Pickup+ / pippi / ExilesExtreme / AoC / Fashionist / less building placement restrictions / 300 level / Stacksize plus / shadow of skelos / EEWA / ExilesExtreme_Featblocker / Hosav’s custom UI mod / high heels system / barbarian barber)
I was playing like always, and then suddenly the chat desapeared, i’ve tryed all the way to fix it but i could not, i tryed a oficial server and the chat was there, but at the moded server the chat is invisible
(sorry for my english mistakes)

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Jogando em um servidor com mods / Playing in a moded server
  2. O chat desaparece / Chat desapeared
  3. Consigo realizar comandos (como o “/home”) mesmo sem o chat estar aparecendo / I can realyze comands (like “/home”) even the chat is not showing

from the Pippi discord (known issues)

1 Like

is there anyway i can fix it?

Read “workaround”.

ty, ill try

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.