Cheeting on public servers?

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performa
Hello this is my first post. I just watched someone pork a thrall and rade atleast 3 bases and wipe everything. I had over 40 lv 20 named thralls in flawless armor . In all a non named rank 3 killed over 120 thralls. I am told this is nonbanable. I feel it should be. What are your thoughts?

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1 Like

You should send a private message to @Community with all of your information . I know the pork things a glitch that needs fixed but perhaps they did something you missed that could be punishable.

1 Like

They just did it again same thrall 46 more lv 20 named thralls from just my clan others are saying the same thing. We have jobs and cant spend 12 hours glitching thralls . They used gliches while we played fair . Another server gliched wipe. Rip 3654

1 Like

There is nothing that you can do against that right now. Porking thralls is a glitch, yes. But it is a part of the game. If a clan starts porking at reset , they can have 12 porks at the start of raidtime so that the thralls have got very high damage. Unfortunately the only ways to prevent this is porking the thralls yourself (or fully crashing the server and forcing it to restart which I am not going to recommend to you). However there are a few servers that have a reset at the start of raidtime afaik. Mostly americans

1 Like

Its hard to play whin a glitching player wipes you non stop

this problem is really annoying and it should have been solved a long time ago

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.