Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Other
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: 6443
Mods: =MODS= None

Bug Description:

Several of my chests seem to have mysteriously lost stability, while others are not where I left them last night. I did some base renovation and moved things around while upgrading. I placed all the chests and boxes back where I wanted them, along with benches and such. I was updating my gate area and the server crashed about 2200 est. It showed the 9999 ping and didn’t change for a while, so I went to bed. This moning I finished the construction work and went into my base and found the missing chests and moved items. While not game ending, those chests contained lots of hard earned items and thralls.

Bug Reproduction: unknown

1 Like

This has happened to me and my clan multiple times on official server #1960 since the 3.0 update. Every time the server crashes or has its scheduled reboot random benches and chests revert back to a previous position, resulting in some of them losing stability and disappearing. Among other things, last night we lost 1k+ star metal, alchemical base, hardened leather, hardened steel etc… along with about 10k steelfire and 6k steel reinforcements.

same here on an official pvec.

Anything I used the “move” option on either vanished or reverted to original position after the server restart. I lost a lot of stuff!

Server log was empty. No notice of the item errors.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.