Children of Jhil

Game mode: [Single-player]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [n/a]
Region: [n/a]

I have noticed that the Children of Jhil (the giant black crow like monsters) attack in the wrong direction a majority of the time when they do their special wind attack. It doesn’t appear to happen with the 3 skull bosses. Only the regular non-skull variety. Although I could be wrong and it happens with the 3 skulls as well.

Is this a phenomenon that other’s are experiencing too? Or am I the only one?

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Go to the Scraps or anywhere the Children of Jhil spawn.
  2. Get one to agro on you or your thrall.
  3. Engage the wicked beastie.
  4. Take note that when it ascends into the air to use it’s wind attack that it’s often facing the wrong way rendering the attack useless.

Let me know if you need a video of this phenomenon.

Thanks for your time!

Hey @Technicolorfool

Thanks for the feedback, it’s been relayed to our team so they can look into it.

Identical problem. They cast their wind to my left or right 100% of the time and never turn to face me. I could walk behind them and punch them to death if I wanted, I don’t think I’ve ever been hit. The bosses, on the other hand, react faster than I can blink and apparently have a reach of 10 feet.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.