Clan Recruiting (PC) Come Join our Team

Hi all,
My Clan has been playing since Early Access and looking for players to join us. We are on an Official PvP US Server.

*We want to create a second clan with 10 new spots. We are looking for leaders and and people who will be dedicated to the clan. T3 Resources, weapons, T3/Named thralls and armor/weapons will be provided to our second Clan.

Rules of the Clan:
*We ask for maturity, and the ability to handle constructive criticism.
*Be a part of the Clan and the community.
*Listen to the Officers
*Respect your Clan

**If you are interested being part of our clan please send me a message.

lordD-1

Welcome to the clan!

hey brother me and my wife would love to join you and your tribe, we are both 23 years old and both college grads so im assuming thats the maturity your looking for, we play around 10-12 hours a day sometimes more, add me on discord if you want to talk Wolf#0931

I am interested. Active mostly from 8pm to 12 PM east coast. Looking for good mature group and I’m an easy going solid team player.

I am interested , add me on discord Pinejon#9671

Hey man,

I am interested in joining your clan.  I am mostly active after 8pm est.

Hey, I’m always looking for a lagless server/clan area what server??

I;m interested. add me on discord to discuss more Heshheshin#1982.

He hasn’t answered me I hope he gets ahold of you!!

hi can i join you plzzzz i put in a lot of time in to game so if you want me add me on discord byjeed#8157

I would love to join you I am lvl 60 on the offline but will work hard to level up

You can email me at sensitive_smile@hotmail.com what is your server name?

Would love to join the team. Been playing on and off since day 1 of early access. Leading experience and combat trained

Come join the server really cool group of people who join.
Are you tired of joining a server to find out that is overrun by cheaters and exploiters? Are you tired of joining a server just to be bullied by narcissistic individuals for no reason? Are you looking for a cool group of people to experience the exiles with? Look no further and come join server Leeroy Jenkins. It is a fresh start with a welcoming community with so much to give to people who like to build and to Pvp. If you have questions just message me. The server is more populated in the afternoon.

Server Name:Leeroy Jenkins PvP US No Avatars 10xXP, 5xHarvesting.

Direct connect: 172.107.197.109:28600

PVP Server

Age Restrictions: N/A

Location of Server: North America

Max capacity of server: 20 for now but will increase soon

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/kGwrsVn

We are an open server

Server Settings
XP rate: x3
Gathering Rate: x5
Day/Night Ratio: standard
Hunger/Thirst settings: standard
Drop Equipment on Death: yes
God Avatars Enabled: No Gods
Containers Ignore Ownership: yes
The Purge Activated: yes
Max Clan Size: 5 clan members

Weekday raid schedule: 6 PM EST - 12 AM EST
Weekend raid schedule: 6 PM EST - 12 AM EST.

Daily server reboots every 24 hours 3 AM EST

*Raid restriction weekly basis. Get to know your community and build something special.

*Event log doesn’t show player names (not even admins can see). If you don’t get caught, you should be able to get away with it.
*No purge time restrictions

*Peak Play Times: We have activity around the clock, but our highest numbers are in the evenings.

• Does the Server use Mods? No

Server Ruleset:

1. Please help keep the server running smoothly by avoiding unnecessary building and thrall clutter. We won’t impose a hard limit on this unless we must. But overall build where you want to and experience the exiles like a true barbarian.
  2. This is a PVP server, but with PVE in mind.
  3. There will be zero admin intervention in conflicts. In game-admin actions will be limited to maintenance issues, rules violations and dealing with exploiters. Admin is only there to keep the game running smoothly.

I am interested in joining your tribe, I have play quite a bit and capable of providing a lot of resources and time! I love this game and am just looking for people to play with! :smile:

come join 172.107.197.109:28600

I there I might have a small group of players looking to join a larger clan. I would like to speak more if you are interested.

Hey there, are you still recruiting? add me on steam dvntroup