Game mode: [Online official]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvE-Conflict]
[As the title states, the new item, Claws of Jhebbal Sag, are stuck in repair. I have attempted to relog back into the server, but the item is still stuck in the repair status. I have also attempted to restart the game and the issue still persists even after a full game restart. The main issue with this is not being able to equip the item to use it, due to it being in a “repair state”]
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Craft the Claws of Jhebbal Sag
- Place item on hotbar and equip the item so that the decay timer is reduced from the 10 minute starting timer.
- Click on the item when in the hotbar and select the repair option from the left side inventory screen.
- Observe the status of the repair and it will not complete, leaving the spinning repair icon on the item’s icon and making the item unusable due to being in a “repair state”
- Log out of server and log back in. The repair doesn’t cancel or complete. The spinning repair icon remains on the item’s icon.
- Exit and restart the game and log in to server. Again, the repair doesn’t complete or cancel and the spinning repair icon remains on the item’s icon, still making the item unusable due to being in a “repair state”.