Climbing / double jump bug

PC, official server.

Sometimes after climbing and jumping, I can not climb anymore, the key do not work.

To solve this :

• fall and jump (if possible)
  • exit game and launch game again.

Does anyone have a solution, for example to press some keys?

Thanks!

Attributes 0 20 0 0 20 20

1 Like

also had this bug today suprisingly and was just going to report myself, had to log out in the middle of a jump raid today.

I couldn’t jump at all when I was bugged.

Yeah the game still thinks that you are in air, despite being grounded. In other words, isGrounded = false, when you walk on the floor.

And you can only jump, when isGrounded == true.

Not only you can’t climb, but you can’t jump also.
I was in Siptah yesterday, got in a large tomb behind the central Pool of the grey ones and could not jump or climn out of the tomb. Had to log off.
But there is a solution if you are not stuck iun a small space like me: just fall from a small ledge and you are good to go. After the fall all works again.
The annoying thing is: this bug was also created by 3.03. That is not cool.
Stop introducing more bugs!!

1 Like

Just a heads-up to all of you though, changing your character state by mounting / dismounting your horse or just jumping into water until your swim animation starts fixes this, so you at least don’t need to relog.

But yes, it is indeed annoying, especially when it happens mid combat :slight_smile:

And you think, damn, the keyboard is now completely ruined, but always a good excuse to order the Corsair K100RGB :smiley: But with the new keyboard it doesn’t get any better. As already mentioned, especially great when it happens in battle and you want to quickly climb the mountain… ohnoo, climbing is not possible again and… dead.

Well done developers.

But nowadays it’s normal, you buy the game and you’re a tester for life. You can be glad that the developers are not in the car industry. The airbag could blow up in your face at 130 km/h, or in this case it wouldn’t even go off in the event of an accident.

Maybe this is also supposed to be a new challenge, look for stones where you can trip over them, so the developers have built in a tripping trap. Let’s hope that the developers don’t fall over it themselves, otherwise we players will be trapped for a long time :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

But but… that’s not why I bought that keyboard!!! I swear! Stop spying on my keyboards! :smiley:

1 Like

Please fix this there is 3 updates already and this problem it’s not getting fix.

Funcom - Hot fix for fixing this bug = breaking hotfix for bomb duping :thinking: - still not fixed by the way :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

OMG i come to report a jump climb bug but reading the forum … This game is a bug fest ,… The bug list is longer then a toilet paper roll.

And this are old old problems. And looks like no one from funcom staff cares abut this game braking bugs

So is clear for me if the devs do not fix old bugs then is time for me to let Conan Exiles to rot on his on bugs.

@Community please fix this jump bug. I am locked in a raid and must log off to jump again …

Hello,

I can’t understand why no supporter or developer is speaking up here, especially since the error has far-reaching consequences for the game. This bug is part of the main movement mechanism and should normally be patched immediately with a hotfix. Meanwhile, after the umpteenth update, it feels as if the jumping bug is being amplified and is occurring more frequently.

Maybe a supporter can take pity on the developers and ask them to take care of this not unimportant bug. Thank you.

Greetings Exiles,

Our team is already working on this and it will be addressed in a future patch. We don’t have an ETA for it yet as is still being worked on.

We appreciate your patience and support.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.