Issue Type: Crash
Game Mode: none
Server Type: none
Server Name: none
Mods: none

Bug Description:

The game crashes when i start it

Bug Reproduction:

I open steam i launch the game and the launcher opens, then i start the game on the launcher and it crashes before it even starts.

1 Like

This started right after the last update and i don’t know what to do to solve it

Greetings Mist!
Welcome to our forums and thank you for reporting your situation regarding your game crashes.

Our team is currently aware of this issue and the workaround is to verify the files of the game and restart you computer after doing so. If this doesn’t fix the issue, ultimately we encourage you to unistall the game, make sure to delete all the game folders and reinstall the game.

Please let us know if the issue persists after performing the suggested steps Mist.
Thank you for reaching out to us!

Hi HighSaint, I’ve tried it and I’m still getting the same error in the same way :frowning:

Hello again Mist!

I see. Have you ever played with mods in Conan before? If so, another solution that we advise is to delete the following file:
Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Mods\modlist.txt which will guarantee that mods are not loaded, if you’re using them, and has helped quite some players.

Let us know if this applies to you as well Mist!

error

Hello, I’ve played with mods before but I deleted everything and reinstalled the game and now I don’t have that file, so I guess that’s not the problem.
I’m posting the whole error message just in case it can help more finding a solution.
And thanks for trying to help me :blush:

Thank you very much for showing us the error Mist, it is helpful indeed!

If you’ve tried all the previous steps and they didn’t work, I will suggest you to do the following:

1 - Update your Unreal Engine and the Windows
2 - In case the previous solution doesn’t work, update your Graphic Driver

We’ve had success cases before from players in your situation who’ve followed the above steps.
Hopefully they will prove useful to you as well Mist!

Please lets us know if they’ve also worked for you or not.

I’ve done both steps and it still doesn’t work

Hello again Mist!

Very well. In that case we can proceed to the next steps:

1 - Disabling Antivirus/Firewall Software
2 - Reduce PC’s energy consumption
3 - Change Default Graphics Card
4 - Disable NVIDIA Geforce/ AMD Radeon Experience Battery boost

We’ll be awaiting for your feedback Mist!