Conan Exiles Xbox GP Dedicated Server App doesn't load the screen for configuration of the Server!

Game mode: None.
Type of issue: The dedicate server app launcher where we configurate the network and other server hardware config, etc… doesn’t load, it only launch the white app window that informs that if the window is closed, the server will shutdown!
Region: Brazil.
Mods?: No
Edition: Microsoft Store | Game Pass ]

Bug Description:

The PC dedicate server app launcher where we configurate network, and other dedicated server hardware related config, etc… doesn’t load, it only launch the white app window that informs that if the window is closed, the server will shutdown!

Expected Behavior:

The app should load for we be abble to config the information of network, etc… Butt it doesn’t load at all, only the little withe window…

Installed Mods:

None.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Step 1 - Launch the dedicated server app.
  2. Step 2 - It should load the app, butt it doesn’t!
  3. Step 3 - The only option for me, is to minimize or close the little white window that pops out.
  4. Etc.

Greetings,

Please reach out to our community of server admins on their Discord for further assistance:

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

The game works fine, just the app of the dedicated server that comes with the game, that doesn’t work… I already created dedicated servers of conan exiles with both maps on steam and had no trouble… My windows is original, updated, the apps and the game are also updated, i will try to reinstall!

I tried to upload an image, but i have no permition!

The diference that i had seen was that in steam version i needed to download the app for the dedicated server separately, in the xbox version, the app appears in the start menu. Is there a separate dedicated server version of the game for the pc’s xbox gamepass or microsoft store?

Does the dedicated server app from steam works for the xbox gamepass version in pc, if i change the ports numbers?

Okay, thanks!

The steam one should work as well because gamepass people can connect to any of the pc servers and play alongside steam users. I personally doubt that you will get any help in the admin discord with the ms version, the majority run their servers using the dedicated server launcher that relies on steam.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.