Platform: PC
Issue Type: Crash
Game Mode: PvE-C
Server Type: Roleplay
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: Lords of Destiny
Mods: None

Bug Description:

My server keeps filing this error code: ConanBattlePass:Error: Failed to Update BattlePass Challenge. Invalid player controller reference. This seems to prevent players from connecting the server or it disconnects them. After this, server shows up as 9999 ping.

Bug Reproduction:

The bug happens by itself. Even if I restart the server, it takes several minutes before this happen again.

Hello there @DerFalscher and welcome back to the forums!

Regarding this situation, since we’re referring to a private server, I would advise joining the Admins United discord (also referred on: Admins United: Conan - Discord for Server Admins!) as this discord includes other admins that can possibly have experienced this situation and are able to provide you with more specific troubleshooting.

I’m not sure I understand…

What causes this error message? The server being a “private” one shouldn’t affect the cause of the issue. G-Portal has no clue and refers here and they are the official server distributor, aren’t they?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.