CONTEST => Calling ALL Modders & Artists

@Berserk

Buddy that is not what this particular thread is about. It is not to debate as to whether or not Crom should have features. It just asks modders and artists to conceptualise on a hypothetical level what they would look like if they were in the game. For example, lets say you got a day long VIP pass to Mount Crom, and he showed you around his fortress and armory. This contest basically asks the participants what they think the weapons and armor on his own racks would look like, and what his own statues/placeables around his base would look like. Is all essentially just a bit of fun with visualisation, as Crom would never actually gift his goods to his followers. Its basically: what do you think you would find in Croms own personal vault? I hope this makes sense and I have done a good job of explaining it.

In terms of discussing what you would or wouldnt like to see actually added into the game itself in terms of real and useable mechanics and features (like the ones you listed in post no.118), please use this thread:

Im just trying to keep this thread for entries, and not see it bloated with the philosophical debates which will inevitably be raised by other members. Heck ill even come and join you for a good discussion on it. In fact I would strongly advise that you copy everything listed in Post no.118 into this thread, so that if by chance the day should ever come and something does actually get added, your voice and ideas will be there for Funcoms reference with the rest of ours. Sadly I cant count it as an entry unless you want to draw a picture or create a mod of what you are suggesting. For example, a picture of the Crom Purge creatures or the ‘shrine’ which may trigger it then disappear.

1 Like