Could not connec to server. Unique ID not Valid!

They never logged off. Just wait until server resets… They wont be there for long.

I’m back on. Thanks.

1 Like

Back on! PS5 here. Logged on, off, and on again to rule out a one-time fluke. Hope that’s the end of this for me. Whatever this is, at least it doesn’t appear to be baked into the patch.

1 Like

Sweet… going to bed since I gotta work again in the morning… so… whatever, I don’t need to be on Conan everyday. Hopefully I got my multipliers for today to roll over for tomorrow.

1 Like

Confirming, our official US server is back to normal!

1 Like

Still can’t seem to connect to any official or private server, must be fixing 1 area at a time

Loading…fingers crossed

Nope mine is still not playing :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Works for me now. Region EU.

For such a good game there are so many issues that need fixing.
Every update is the same.

Sorry, had to sleep. Players started to gain access to my server around 12:30AM eastern US. That was an 8 hour outtage.

1 Like

Yes there is. Been on that end plenty of times.

1 Like

Still isnt working for me. Keeps saying the same thing.

1 Like

Well I’m in now but stuck in a room. Render times are off the charts this morning for me. I had to bust the door frame to get out. Half hour later and I’m still waiting for doors and chests. Up until yesterday I thought 1 minute render time from initial log in was excessive and had me considering downsizing.

PS5 official PVE-C. High speed low drag internet connection

Edit: I’m guessing this is a temporary connection issue. It’s also my first time dealing with invisible assassins. I managed to grab a named thrall from sepameru but was brutally beaten to a pulp in doing so. I just logged off to handle some chores and hope things clear up later in the day.

1 Like

This is obvious troll. An online issue cannot be fixed with unnistaling the game.
Please, be aware of this kind of user.

Ps. Please, people, stop posting gigantic pictures of the error screen. Nobody needs to see that, it only makes the thread lag.

#1975 #1976 #6307 #6308 LATAM !

“could not connect to server. Unique ID not valid!”

Greetings Exiles,

Thank you all for reaching out to us and for your ongoing support! We would like to share with you a bit about the issue and the next steps on our end:

By now our team was able to identify that one of the systems that authenticate users on one side failed which caused a hiccup when trying to connect to the game. We will continue to monitor the situation and keep investigating what caused the failure in the first place.

We appreciate your reports and patience while we review this matter.

Please comment below if you are still experiencing issues after this announcement.

4 Likes

All i want for Christmas is …

“one update that does not require 1-2 months to be fixed”

Edit: Ah yeah…and more wall paints and potions in the Battle Pass. Please.

1 Like

Dedicated server I was running on separate PC kept crashing, Unique ID and invalid Password error that everyone reported.

Friend bought a G-Portal server because we thought my server was the issue.
Now about 4 to 5 times a day, sometimes more, server keeps getting disconnected for a minute or two, Kicks player out and have to rejoin. After attempting to join again,it loads non-stop. Ping is at 9999 until we restart the server and sometime happens between 10-15 minutes between crashes.

Issue was on dedicated server and now on G-Portal so would appreciate some transparency on what is going on. Should we expect to ask G-portal for a refund or will you be fixing the game?

Thank you!

Server Crashed 4 times in a row with about 10 minutes Interval

1 Like