Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvP
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: All types of servers
Mods: None

Bug Description:

Authentication Fail or Loss of Connection

Bug Reproduction:

Completely logged off and tried, hopped off and did revalidation, confirmed issues with other players doesn’t matter if official or private or PVP, PVE.

19 Likes

same problem here
:frowning:

1 Like

Same issue. PC, PVE Server #1730 via Funcom Launcher. (No mods, just Isle of Siptah DLC.) Getting repeated Authentication Failed error.

2 Likes

Same error on private server, dedicated app, and public servers.

Looks pretty definitive that it is a live Services issue.

From Down Detector:

4 Likes

Happening on my server too, private with mods.

1 Like

Same here too

1 Like

I play on an official too

2 Likes

Seems people in a server now are able to play but once booted, cause of the frequent crashes now, they cant log in either

1 Like

I was booted from an official server and started getting the Authetication failed! error. I thought it was only here. Already reinstalled Battle eye and the entire game, but nothing helped. Still can’t play

1 Like

Same issue :blush:

1 Like

There is nothing we can do to remedy this. This is 100% on Funcom’s end. All we can do is patiently wait for someone to respond / fix the issue.

2 Likes

My friends were booted mid fight with the executioner, now they can’t get back in and the thralls just have to fight for the rest of their lives like they’re in some prison continent… wait a sec…

3 Likes

Well, after trying 50 times or so, I finally brute forced my way in to my private server. Unless Funcom fixed it without saying anything.

1 Like

for real? Anyone else can confirm this? not at home atm.

1 Like

it’s not fixed… happening to me right now

2 Likes

Well, I remember the last time this issue happened, people were able to brute force their way in by just continuously trying to login. I’m not saying it’s a great workaround, but I just got in to my private server.

2 Likes

Still happening. =/

1 Like

Can confirm as well, spamming reconnect attempts eventually got me into my private server.

1 Like

are they working on the issue? how do track?

1 Like

you don’t track… you wait

1 Like