Crashes while loading

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: US

Game crashes everytime while loading.
Crashes while loading Co-OP and Offline.
If I delete my saved data (losing everything I’ve done for the last few days) the games loads with no problems.
This is the 3rd time I’ve had to start over.
I play alone and Offline all the time. Never with other players.
All I want is to build. I don’t go out to fight the NPCs or the Bosses. I just enjoy building.
If the game continually crashes just from building I can’t imagine trying to play multiplayer and fighting Bosses. It seems the game would crash more often doing those things.

I’ve checked to see if the same problem exists with other large games. For example: Battlefield 1, Fortnite, Apex Legends, No Man’s Sky, Call of Duty WW2 and Horizon Zero Dawn. No problems with any them.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

Hey @RafaelFreeman

We’re unfortunately aware of this issue and our team has been working on a fix for the past few weeks. It’s one of our top priorities at the moment, but we have no ETA on when this fix will be released.
Apologies for the frustration.

1 Like

Eu estou com o mesmo problema so. Que no offline ele carrega mais nao online e so nesse jogo. Ja fais uns 3 dias servido latino americano 4520 usuario alvesdavid01

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.