Crashing after entering playerlist or Adming Panel

Basic Info:

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Crash
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE
Map: Custom (please specify)
Server Name: Realm of Lust (RP/ERP +18 MOD) [ENGLISH]
Mods: Steam Workshop::Realm of Lust ~ Modlist

Bug Description:

Everytime a player, mod or Admin trys to look into the “Player List” they get disconected into the main Menu. Furthermore, any mod or admin, that tries to get into the vanilla admin pannel, faces the same problem. Disconect to the main Menu.

Bug Reproduction:

pressing ESC → Sever → Player List → Disconect

yup everytime I go to player list on the server my game crashes

Same here.

Just tested on Official PVE, opened the player list and game froze.
After around a minute it came back to life, no disconnect.
Tried then to run around, all fine, opened player list again, all fine.
Clicked on Whitelisted players, game froze again but recovered relatively quickly.
Darned to click on Banned players, game froze, a very, very long list showed up on screen but I could see the “Disconnecting from Game” in the background.
Was kicked to main menu.
Game in general feels like it has some serious performance issues with this version, my fps dropped from capped 60 to 43.

Same issue on official PvP. Game crashed and now it says my ping is 9999 and I am not allowed back on the server.

Public PVE-C server - locks whenever you look at the Server Player LIst

When I bring up Player List screen my game hangs. :frowning:

When I open the player list, the mouse cursor moves, but everything else freezes. The B button, the Esc key, and clicking "Back" don't work. In my case, it recovered after waiting about 2 or 3 minutes.
Steam, Official PvE server.

The team is aware of this issue and hopefully we will have this fixed in a hotfix. I don’t have any new information but as soon as the team is back at the office (different timezone) I will get an update :woman_bowing:

I have the same problems