Crashing when loading Official server, missing textures for event?

Hello! I left my base today but i didnt make it long untill i got an fatal error crash. "File:C\B\tech_exiles\code\Engine\Source\runtime\CoreUObject\Private\Serialization\AsyncLoading.cpp] [Line: 6738] Loadpackageasyns failed to begin to load a package BP_Event_PortalToYuggoth6_402 because the supplied package name was neither a vaslid long package name nor a filename of a map withing a content folder: " Every time i logg in i get this, can a admin please teleport me to base or what do i do? Anyone else have the same problem? Ive updated my graphics drivers and windows and turned down graphics to lowest but no change. My characters name is Alexarian clan Friendzone official server #1111

It may or may not resolve the problem, but start with this:

• in Steam, right click on game
  • Properties
  • Installed Files
  • (right side bottom) - Verify integrity of game files

Try this, and please report back

I did that but on the Xbox app, my 2 clanmates tried to kill me so i would spawn in base again. But they also crashed in the same box on the map… So now the whole clan is locked out :upside_down_face:

Use “remove bracelet” option. It should spawn you in your designated bed/bedroll.

if problem persists, reinstall game?

How do i remove my bracelet? When i logg into server it takes 0.5 sec untill fatal error crash. I tried launching from my laptop but crashed the same. As it did for my friends aswell.

As I am just a player, this is a bit beyond me. Welcome to the forum. May I suggest, next time you post a bug, you follow forum guidelines on this matter:

That will bring the attention of Devs.

For now, maybe calling @Community may help.
Best of luck!

1 Like

Did i place the thread in the wrong place? It was really hard to find the right place for it, thought “Conan/Pc bug report” was the right place

This is happening to me as well. Same server

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.