Cvan not even get into the bloody game

Have tried several times to log into this damned game used to love it now cannot even get into it keeps saying something is wrong in a file I cannot find. Have uninstalled and reinstalled twice now with the same results. I would love for some one to tell me what I should do. Otherwise FUNCOM is nothing more than a waste of space and I WANT MY MONEY BACK FOR THIS PICE OF GARBAGE!!!

If you have not managed to play the game, you can always request a refund from steam provided that you meet the criteria for refunds.

With the information provided, it is hard to help. Post a screenshot or the error message by breaking the link imgur.com -> imgur .com.

Sorry cannot get an image . But here is what is says:

at top in grey;—>The UE4-ConanSandbox has crashed and will close.

then we get this line in normal print;—>Fatal Error:
next line;—>[File:C:\B\tech-exiles\code\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObjet\Private\Serialization\AsyncLoading.cpp] [Line: 34007]

then a little box with OK in it .

Hope this helps. Would love to get back to the game.

Sounds like a problem with UE4, I would try updaing your graphics card drivers first.

Updated drivers , the conan exiles testive client works but the conan exiles (main game) will not and get the same error

Sounds like a confliction between downloaded execution files and unreal engine 4. Might want to uninstall and reinstall. If that doesn’t work it might be a hardware issue.

have uninstalled it and reinstalled it for the third time still get same message. even made sure the latest drivers were installed for the new graphics card I got a couple of weeks back. maybe there is something
I have yet to do that may help but I do not know what it could be

This usually indicates a conflict with a mod. Are you running any mods? Check the following locations and delete any mod list you may find in there:
\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Mods - modlist.txt
\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox - servermodlist.txt

1 Like

Thanks that seemed to work. Next question is can I use mods from this point on or not ever again?

1 Like

Yes, you can but you need to use only mods that are compatible with the game. Most of the mods updated after 15.09.2020 are probably fine to use, even better if they have received an updated in October 2020.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.