Based on my own experience, not reading the pre-fight tips and just running into the fight is significantly faster than reading and switching stuff around. Would be tough to convince me otherwise.
First of all, I’d like to suggest that a player who isn’t done with their weapons yet is really unlikely to be the target audience of Dark Agartha due to the AP/SP costs.
Secondly, I really don’t think you need to unlock all weapons to have access to the things I mentioned anyway.
- Impair: Pretty much everything and gadget.
- Purge: AR, Chaos, Hammer, Elemental, Gadget
- Cleanse: Fist, Blood, Blade, Gadget
- Expose: Shotgun, Hammer, Blade, Chaos, Pistol
- Debilitate: Blood, AR, Elemental, Pistol, Gadget
Regardless, if we assume it is meant to appeal to the undergeared and/or unprepared, then there’s no point pretending it’s a challenge for the end game player that requires you to adapt. It’s just the same things flavoured mildly differently every day.