Dawn of the Morninglight Review (After 1 Week) - (SPOILERS)

Haven’t had the targeting issues others complain about in the fight but I dislike the trend of being leveled down to fight bosses (Unbound being the other). Also the sheer amount of downtime in that fight makes it butt numbing.

This sums up my thoughts too. And introducing a single woman just to fridge her and continue with the Che/John romance?

Frankly, I did not miss either Berihun or Che, they are meh (esp Berihun). Where’s Cassandra?!

Most importantly, I don’t consider this “new content” to be a continuation of the story. “Your princess is in the other castle!” barely qualified as a side issue. If I got to chose, I would chose Manufactories since they serve as the true closure of the Tokyo story.

Sorta like how Kingsmouth & Savage Coast is just filler cause you don’t ever confront Beaumont?

They’re not gonna let you kill the big bad within ten minutes of arriving…

1 Like

That’s always up for debate with some. I see some people decrying ‘Call of the Nameless’ because it wasn’t part of the main story. Pity. They’re missing out. I’ve come to terms with ‘It’s not part of the story’ basically meaning ‘I didn’t like it.’