Decay timer still set to 2 weeks on officials

You could not be more incorrect with that statement. The report’s validity does not determine how fast the report is investigated, acted upon and closed. I have one report sitting still open after 17 days for a clear violation of TOS for spamming a river with pillars, fence foundations, and lighthouses for no other purpose than to prevent others from building within the entire grid he has built his base. This is the specific rule he is violating:

Mind you, this is the 2nd time I have reported this infraction. The 1st report went unanswered for 30 days. Then I received the “sorry, we are busy. hope it’s fixed itself”. Well, it didn’t. Guess why? The person logs in every week to reset his hellscape. So if and when Funcom finally wipes his entire grid river land claim, I suspect he will cry that it’s because his build was “too big”. Rarely do people ever think about the possibility that the size of the main build was not the issue, it was how they build all around it. Frankly, being greedy.

I don’t agree that a ban for this should the go-to response for building a bridge. So, I’m on your side there. However, bridges and pathways were explicitly used as an example by Umborls as to what type of buildings are in TOS violation. Does banning you right away make that ok? NO. I’ve stated before in this forum that the communication following wipes needs to be improved.

1 Like