Developer Stream Recap: June 21st, 2022

Holy moly Multigun this is a hell of a recap. Thanks so much you Cromdamned saint. Stickying.

18 Likes

SO MANY great improvements and new features in this update! I will expand on my thoughts further after work.

5 Likes

Awesome recap, thanks for the work

5 Likes

Thank you :pray: awesome work. 1 quick question you mention that 5 events (possibly) will come with 3.0 including the Grace Matters event. Am I reading into that correctly as meaning the Grave matters event will be replayed with the release or does it mean that 4 NEW events are coming? Really hoping it’s the former as I didn’t get to participate in Grave Matters previously.

4 Likes

I went back to check documentation to be sure, it looks like it will be 4 events total, 3 new experiences and grave matters will return as well.

15 Likes

Yay!! :blush: great news, thanks for the reply!

2 Likes

Multigun? More like Multigod amiright?. Holy hell man - appreciated this recap!

4 Likes

Amazing recap as always Multi. You know what? No, not as always. This is beyond amazing!

10 Likes

Exactly :rofl::rofl::rofl:, he is something else. My dear Multi, I am really happy I don’t have to tag your name here in your post, once again, million times told, you are awsome as always.
I didn’t read all the recap, just the starting chapters and I saw you have your own comment here too, man that’s awesome too.
I came “down” to congratulate and thank and go straight up to continue reading…
Thanks a million again :+1:t6:

@Barnes, he made a Dino fly not just a donkey :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

3 Likes

Look Funcom if you want to listen to the monetization guy you hired and make battle passes never be able to return and spite the community that plays your game if their taking a break or couldn’t finish on time then you do that. You can take money over humanity because its your game. But between me and you I would of been willing to buy every battle pass because i love decor and cosmetics.

But seeing that right now you’re learning towards “Fear of Missing Out” Tactics which many consider inhumane and evil I will more than likely not buy a single battle pass if not completely look for a different survival game to play. Their are several already out there with ARK 2 going to be a big release with at least another several coming out within this year as well as the next.

I’m just one voice of many and I know our individual voices matter not to you. But I hope you realize that good faith and dedication to the long run can be surprisingly more beneficial than short monetary gain. Coming from a player who bought the base game and expansion twice for a close friend as well as every dlc so far out of love and support for the game and the passionate dev team behind it.

if everyone distributes their battle pass feedback in all possible topics, the individual feedback is worth less than if it is given concentrated in one place and therefore this way for battle pass discussion: Battle pass feedback

11 Likes

Thanks!

English is not my main language and your recaps are helpfull.

we don’t talk enough of event system, what will improve exploration and pve.
I dream of a futur of conan wherte a lot of different events can happen (where event are rare, not 1 event every hours, I thing it have to stay rare, but with a lot of diversity )

5 Likes

Thanks so much for this recap, Multigun. Love your mods, love your recaps!

I was excited to hear there is a story around this Age that we get to play through. I’ve loved the great Conan-style stories around the Exiled Lands and Isle of Siptah. Looking forward to more!

And Conan mechs! Completely doable! Star metal, and science! Uh, I mean sorcery! Then we can have dinos…

4 Likes

Thank you for the written version of the live stream, some things I see more clearly now.

I really appreciate your work, include your Mods.

4 Likes

Many blessings for doing this recap. No matter what, reading always helps make it sink in. Thank you again, @Multigun!

6 Likes

Is it allowed to start a conversation in this thread? I know that you are really busy and notifications might be annoying at this time. Then the fear of fiery posts might derail the situation here. So either answer, or not answer at all will be well accepted equally. Thank you for your time.

2 Likes

Just remember with @Multigun, it’s like Batman not answering the Bat-Signal right away: maybe it’s because he’s busy! :smiley:

I think there are various threads that address concerns, feelings and speculation etc. In my opinion, this thread needs to tread a tightrope of either congratulations or technical questions. For instance, if some terminology is a little murky, or technical, or inaccessible.

5 Likes

Any one know what about tools and armors that give survival att points, how it will work in 3.0, like darfari witch doctor mask, black blood tools, asura and survivalist sets?

This reacp really helped me to understood things very well, expect by those 2 points. If i understood correctly, will some one can have 2 active followers at 20 auth? Like for example and archer and an warrior, or pet, plus the mount?

2 Likes

Its fine. Though what Barnes said would probably also be accurate. For example, i would leave the discussions about market place or the bazaar in the other (many) threads on that subject. I will also be trying to avoid providing my own opinion on subjects as for the purpose of this thread and recap is meant as a purely informative one.

But if you have questions on the stuff i wrote, ask away. If there is anything i can clarify with Dennis later, I will attempt to do the same (though thats no guarantee, that dude is a busy guy).

5 Likes