Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: dayhell.ru
Mods: none

Bug Description:

Disconnects from the server during a purge or on bosses

Bug Reproduction:

Very often throws out of the game, most often near the bosses. Before the release of the performance patch from February 07-16, this was not the case. For 5 hours of play, there can be more than 10 such exits. On purges, which were thrown out for about 10 seconds. in such conditions it is impossible to build or go to dungeons. during the defense of the base, slaves die because of this. You can’t walk up and visibly hurt or take a slave away. This happens to many players. To play: participate in purge or go to the boss

1 Like

Not just you my friend, myself, and others, are experiencing similar ‘Lost Connection’ issues, all on different servers, all on different consoles too. @Community are NOW AWARE of this bug/issue as I have an open thread about it myself. Funnily enough, they have requested an ‘image’ of the issue (obviously our experiences are not enough for them).

Keep the faith and hopefully in the next patch (if not sooner) they will have fixed this bug.

1 Like

Me and my clanmate also suffer from this. Two purges in a row going up to 5th wave and we both disconnect constantly when engaged with the boss Landslide.

Official #6454
Isle of Siptah

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.