Does anyone know this armor?

Hello folks, does anyone know what armor this is and where I can find the recipe for it?
I saw it on an official server without mods. Thank you and greetings.

2 Likes

Voidforge dragonbone armor,
in exiled land interact with the tablet that teach dragonbone weapon.
Fastest way get to it is to jump into the sinkhole and hope you survive the fall :rofl:.

In Isle of siptah, get from exchanging fragment of power in the tower in the middle of the map

10 Likes

Exactly like @BrutusWhitefang said, just painted black. In order to get black dye you need a named alchemist. Have fun

7 Likes

Double THX to ALL of you !!!

1 Like

I have the dragonbone weapon feat but I do not see this armor in my Armorsmith list. Is it a certain Armorer?

I find the heavy version feat is under the library of esoteric artifacts light and medium is nowhere to be found but I can still craft it :man_shrugging: I am on a ps4

When did you get the feat? I think this armor is relatively new, so I’m just thinking that if it’s actually a separate feat, you might need to visit the Sinkhole again. That’s basically just a guess, but might be worth a shot.

4 Likes

That armour is so damn ugly xD

1 Like

I like the chest part but the helmet remind me too much of a villain in a kids show :rofl:

1 Like

This is correct. If you got Felipe effort dragon armor was added, you have to revisit the sinkhole on Exiles.
Spoiler for another one
.Silent legion medium and light same thing. Revisit the black knight castle.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.