Does armor value affect poison damage?

Honestly, unless we use a PvP banner, I have no way of knowing. Some of you PvP’rs have knowledge you wish to share?

Regards

jim

No. Poison is an effect like bleed, cripple, temp, etc. Survival attribute has a few perks that either shortened the effect time, or ignore all together (4th) if you want to invest there. There may be a legendary piece, but i do not recall off the top of my head.

The Scorpion Harness, a legendary medium armor piece that looks like a Stygian Raider chestpiece, gets rid of poison. If it works, I never tested it…

1 Like

Thanks, Starwalker and What, both of those tidbits help. It may take a while, but since I only get two types of purges, snakes and Lemurians, the Scorpion Harness may be what is needed on a few Cimmerian Berserkers as a defense for the snakes. I plan on tracking that down and having one solo the 3 skull. Two variables come to mind, as Start said, does it work and the second is would it work on a thrall.

Testworthy.

Regards

jim

@Jim1 the Scorpion Harness does work as intended on thralls. Every 30 seconds it cures poison. Should also note that there are weapons that do the same thing. I have not tested the weapons. They may not be as effective as the armor because it has to be equipped to work.

However if the timers were not on the same schedule for the armor and the weapon you could end up with a pretty powerful combination.

Most of the cleansing weapons come from the warmakers dungeon.

Message me on discord if you need the names I have them in game and can let you know what they are… not currently playing. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for that, Wak4863. I can get the info relatively easily on the Wiki/Wiki Discord and would not want to take more of your time, since you just answered my main question, quite to my satisfaction.

Regards, and hope to see you ingame sometime

jim

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.