Emberlight mod causes loop crash - not mod load order but item

Game mode: Online private server
Type of issue: Crash
Server type: PvE
Mods?: Yes
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

Emberlight mod worked for weeks in current mod load order. Few weeks ago after one of the larger updates my server went into looped crashes and I one by one removed all mods till I found the issue. Emberlight causes the crash. I think from reading on here that it is an item? I saw a post about the ivy causing a crash but can’t figure if it’s the same.

I remove emberlight, everythings works. I put back in to right spot and log runs into this:

[2021.11.08-15.42.54:464][ 11]LogStreaming:Warning: Export 209 (outer 210) /Game/Systems/Building/Placeables/BP_PL_Door.BP_PL_Door_C:SimpleConstructionScript_1.SCS_Node_6 (class SCS_Node)
[2021.11.08-15.42.54:464][ 11]LogStreaming:Warning: Export 210 (outer 189) /Game/Systems/Building/Placeables/BP_PL_Door.BP_PL_Door_C:SimpleConstructionScript_1 (class SimpleConstructionScript)
[2021.11.08-15.42.54:464][ 11]LogStreaming:Warning: Export 211 (outer 189) /Game/Systems/Building/Placeables/BP_PL_Door.BP_PL_Door_C:StaticMesh_GEN_VARIABLE (class StaticMeshComponent)
[2021.11.08-15.42.54:465][ 11]LogStreaming:Warning: Export 212 (outer 189) /Game/Systems/Building/Placeables/BP_PL_Door.BP_PL_Door_C:Timeline_0_Template (class TimelineTemplate)
[2021.11.08-15.42.54:465][ 11]LogStreaming:Warning: Export 213 (outer 189) /Game/Systems/Building/Placeables/BP_PL_Door.BP_PL_Door_C:Timeline_Template (class TimelineTemplate)
[2021.11.08-15.42.54:562][ 12]LogStreaming:Warning: Export 214 (outer 190) /Game/Systems/Building/Placeables/BP_PL_Door.Default__BP_PL_Door_C:OwnerUniqueID (class UniqueID)
[2021.11.08-15.42.54:562][ 12]LogStreaming:Error: Couldn’t find file for package /Game/Items/Weapons/Crossbow/SM_crossbow_arrow_1_DM requested by async loading code. NameToLoad: /Game/Items/Weapons/Crossbow/SM_crossbow_arrow_1_DM
[2021.11.08-15.42.54:562][ 12]LogStreaming:Error: Found 0 dependent packages…
[2021.11.08-15.42.55:775][ 48]GlobalServerChannel:Display: [AC_BasePlayerChar_KPL_C BasePlayerChar_C_1] no compensation needed
[2021.11.08-15.42.55:776][ 48]GlobalServerChannel:Display: [AC_BasePlayerChar_KPL_C BasePlayerChar_C_0] no compensation needed
[2021.11.08-15.43.03:469][278]LogScriptCore:Warning: Script Msg: Attempted to access index 0 from array CallFunc_GetComponentsByClass_ReturnValue of length 0!
[2021.11.08-15.43.08:474][428]ConanSandbox:Warning: SetupAIData was called before the SpawnDataTable was ready, reverting back to default AI values
[2021.11.08-15.43.08:477][428]ConanSandbox:Warning: SetupAIData was called before the SpawnDataTable was ready, reverting back to default AI values
[2021.11.08-15.43.08:480][428]ConanSandbox:Warning: SetupAIData was called before the SpawnDataTable was ready, reverting back to default AI values
[2021.11.08-15.43.08:483][428]ConanSandbox:Warning: SetupAIData was called before the SpawnDataTable was ready, reverting back to default AI values
[2021.11.08-15.43.08:486][428]ConanSandbox:Warning: SetupAIData was called before the SpawnDataTable was ready, reverting back to default AI values
[2021.11.08-15.43.08:489][428]ConanSandbox:Warning: SetupAIData was called before the SpawnDataTable was ready, reverting back to default AI values
[2021.11.08-15.43.08:492][428]ConanSandbox:Warning: SetupAIData was called before the SpawnDataTable was ready, reverting back to default AI values
[2021.11.08-15.43.08:495][428]ConanSandbox:Warning: SetupAIData was called before the SpawnDataTable was ready, reverting back to default AI values
[2021.11.08-15.43.08:497][428]ConanSandbox:Warning: SetupAIData was called before the SpawnDataTable was ready, reverting back to default AI values
… This warning loops forever.

Installed Mods:

Pippi.pak
BarbaricBarber.pak
immersivearmor.pak
GrimProductions.pak
NorthernTimber.pak
ExilesExtreme.pak
Emberlight.pak
WayStones.pak
RA.pak
KerozardsParagonLeveling.pak
GetClose.pak
StylistPlus.pak
BetterThralls.pak
UIMod_Hosav.pak
No_Building_Placement_Restrictions.pak
UnlockableContainers.pak

I have moved the Emberlight pak around and still to no avail. The above load order works find without Emberlight. I have heard about editing the database to remove cages or items but am very hesitant to try this. I have a private server hosted on HostHavoc.

Thanks!
Derek

Hi, this is the first we are hearing about Ember causing a crash. I am pretty sure what you have is some sort of mod conflict and not an issue with Ember herself. Our discord would be on fire if the mod were the sole reason for a crash. If you want you can join our discord here: Emberlight

It’s really the best way to get a hold of us. But if you choose to not join our discord i guess we can start with the go to… if you load only Emberlight does the crash happen?

1 Like

Hello,

I tried just the Emberlight mod, I got a normal load order… untill the loop crash again"

Items:Error: Data: UFeatItem::GetItemTableRow() could not find FFeatTableRow for feat with id 19980211.
Items:Error: Data: UFeatItem::GetItemTableRow() could not find FFeatTableRow for feat with id 319598303.
Items:Error: Data: UFeatItem::GetItemTableRow() could not find FFeatTableRow for feat with id 19980243.
Items:Error: Data: UFeatItem::GetItemTableRow() could not find FFeatTableRow for feat with id 739680001.
Items:Error: Data: UFeatItem::GetItemTableRow() could not find FFeatTableRow for feat with id 19980215.
Items:Error: Data: UFeatItem::GetItemTableRow() could not find FFeatTableRow for feat with id 19980311.
Items:Error: Data: UFeatItem::GetItemTableRow() could not find FFeatTableRow for feat with id 19980246.
Items:Error: Data: UFeatItem::GetItemTableRow() could not find FFeatTableRow for feat with id 19980224.
Items:Error: Data: UFeatItem::GetItemTableRow() could not find FFeatTableRow for feat with id 19980237.
Items:Error: Data: UFeatItem::GetItemTableRow() could not find FFeatTableRow for feat with id 19980241.
Items:Error: Data: UFeatItem::GetItemTableRow() could not find FFeatTableRow for feat with id 739680165.
Items:Error: Data: UFeatItem::GetItemTableRow() could not find FFeatTableRow for feat with id 19980242.
Items:Error: Data: UFeatItem::GetItemTableRow() could not find FFeatTableRow for feat with id 19980226.
Items:Error: Data: UFeatItem::GetItemTableRow() could not find FFeatTableRow for feat with id 19980217.
Items:Error: Data: UFeatItem::GetItemTableRow() could not find FFeatTableRow for feat with id 19980272.
Items:Error: Data: UFeatItem::GetItemTableRow() could not find FFeatTableRow for feat with id 19980284.
Items:Error: Data: UFeatItem::GetItemTableRow() could not find FFeatTableRow for feat with id 7770001.
Items:Error: Data: UFeatItem::GetItemTableRow() could not find FFeatTableRow for feat with id 19980214.
Items:Error: Data: UFeatItem::GetItemTableRow() could not find FFeatTableRow for feat with id 19980216.
Items:Error: Data: UFeatItem::GetItemTableRow() could not find FFeatTableRow for feat with id 739680088.
Items:Error: Data: UFeatItem::GetItemTableRow() could not find FFeatTableRow for feat with id 19980285.
Network:Display: Key distribution web service: Connected (session: 9F872A7046FE33CFD935C49A051FB403, mirror: wss://ce-kds-winunoff-ams03.funcom.com:7001/server/, fail count: 0, retry time: -1.0)
GUI:Warning: Code: SlotServerRatingRequestTimedOut: Rating request timed out with error 11
LogScriptCore:Warning: Script Msg: Attempted to access index 0 from array CallFunc_GetComponentsByClass_ReturnValue of length 0!
ConanSandbox:Warning: SetupAIData was called before the SpawnDataTable was ready, reverting back to default AI values
ConanSandbox:Warning: SetupAIData was called before the SpawnDataTable was ready, reverting back to default AI values

No talk of item or character before though… If there is a way to wipe all Emberlight items on my server to restart with that mod it would be great. But I have tried a full uninstall of the mod and install and still run into this “reverting back to default AI values” loop.

Thanks for the reply. If help here doesn’t work I will learn and figure out discord to get more help.

Regards,
Derek

This is a link to a perhaps similar problem? I can’t figure it out.

I don’t recognize those ID’s. I’ll have to when i get home later to confirm but i don’t think they belong to Emberlight.

This issue was addressed in one of our past couple updates.

Thank you for the help, I would love to see Emberlight working. If it is the reason or not. I can copy the entire logs if need be also. I have just been coping the text around when it jumps into the loop.

I think first we need to see if i get the same errors with an identical mod list. Then we can go from there. You haven’t removed any mods from your list lately have you?

I just sat down to load up your mod list. GrimProductions says it requires Outfit Manager Beta 0.2.0 to function properly. I do not see this mod in your mod list it is SkinManager.pak. I am not sure if this is the issue or not but when I load your mod list with Outfit Manager Beta over Grim Productions on my test server everything loads up fine.

None of the items in the logs you posted come from Emberlight… two of them aren’t in the mods in your list. Did you recently remove a mod? sometimes removing a mod can cause issues.

I just tried adding back in that mod and emberlight, I still ran into the loop error.

LogStreaming:Warning: Export 201 (outer 197) /Game/Systems/Building/Placeables/BP_PL_Door.Default__BP_PL_Door_C:BuildSockets.PhysicsSerializer (class PhysicsSerializer)
LogStreaming:Warning: Export 202 (outer 189) /Game/Systems/Building/Placeables/BP_PL_Door.BP_PL_Door_C:DefaultSceneRoot_GEN_VARIABLE (class SceneComponent)
LogStreaming:Warning: Export 203 (outer 190) /Game/Systems/Building/Placeables/BP_PL_Door.Default__BP_PL_Door_C:Root (class SceneComponent)
LogStreaming:Warning: Export 204 (outer 210) /Game/Systems/Building/Placeables/BP_PL_Door.BP_PL_Door_C:SimpleConstructionScript_1.SCS_Node_0 (class SCS_Node)
LogStreaming:Warning: Export 205 (outer 210) /Game/Systems/Building/Placeables/BP_PL_Door.BP_PL_Door_C:SimpleConstructionScript_1.SCS_Node_1 (class SCS_Node)
LogStreaming:Warning: Export 206 (outer 210) /Game/Systems/Building/Placeables/BP_PL_Door.BP_PL_Door_C:SimpleConstructionScript_1.SCS_Node_2 (class SCS_Node)
LogStreaming:Warning: Export 207 (outer 210) /Game/Systems/Building/Placeables/BP_PL_Door.BP_PL_Door_C:SimpleConstructionScript_1.SCS_Node_3 (class SCS_Node)
LogStreaming:Warning: Export 208 (outer 210) /Game/Systems/Building/Placeables/BP_PL_Door.BP_PL_Door_C:SimpleConstructionScript_1.SCS_Node_5 (class SCS_Node)
LogStreaming:Warning: Export 209 (outer 210) /Game/Systems/Building/Placeables/BP_PL_Door.BP_PL_Door_C:SimpleConstructionScript_1.SCS_Node_6 (class SCS_Node)
LogStreaming:Warning: Export 210 (outer 189) /Game/Systems/Building/Placeables/BP_PL_Door.BP_PL_Door_C:SimpleConstructionScript_1 (class SimpleConstructionScript)
LogStreaming:Warning: Export 211 (outer 189) /Game/Systems/Building/Placeables/BP_PL_Door.BP_PL_Door_C:StaticMesh_GEN_VARIABLE (class StaticMeshComponent)
LogStreaming:Warning: Export 212 (outer 189) /Game/Systems/Building/Placeables/BP_PL_Door.BP_PL_Door_C:Timeline_0_Template (class TimelineTemplate)
LogStreaming:Warning: Export 213 (outer 189) /Game/Systems/Building/Placeables/BP_PL_Door.BP_PL_Door_C:Timeline_Template (class TimelineTemplate)
LogStreaming:Warning: Export 214 (outer 190) /Game/Systems/Building/Placeables/BP_PL_Door.Default__BP_PL_Door_C:OwnerUniqueID (class UniqueID)
GlobalServerChannel:Display: [AC_BasePlayerChar_KPL_C BasePlayerChar_C_1] no compensation needed
GlobalServerChannel:Display: [AC_BasePlayerChar_KPL_C BasePlayerChar_C_0] no compensation needed
LogScriptCore:Warning: Script Msg: Attempted to access index 0 from array CallFunc_GetComponentsByClass_ReturnValue of length 0!

Mod list was:
Pippi.pak
BarbaricBarber.pak
immersivearmor.pak
SkinManager.pak
GrimProductions.pak
NorthernTimber.pak
ExilesExtreme.pak
Emberlight.pak
WayStones.pak
RA.pak
KerozardsParagonLeveling.pak
GetClose.pak
StylistPlus.pak
BetterThralls.pak
UIMod_Hosav.pak
No_Building_Placement_Restrictions.pak
UnlockableContainers.pak

I am going to try removing both GrimProductions and Manager and move Emberlight around and try again.

Thanks for the help!!

You might also want to check that your bd (i meant db here) isn’t corrupted.

Removing Grim and Skin Manager didn’t work.

LogStreaming:Warning: Export 205 (outer 210) /Game/Systems/Building/Placeables/BP_PL_Door.BP_PL_Door_C:SimpleConstructionScript_1.SCS_Node_1 (class SCS_Node)
LogStreaming:Warning: Export 206 (outer 210) /Game/Systems/Building/Placeables/BP_PL_Door.BP_PL_Door_C:SimpleConstructionScript_1.SCS_Node_2 (class SCS_Node)
LogStreaming:Warning: Export 207 (outer 210) /Game/Systems/Building/Placeables/BP_PL_Door.BP_PL_Door_C:SimpleConstructionScript_1.SCS_Node_3 (class SCS_Node)
LogStreaming:Warning: Export 208 (outer 210) /Game/Systems/Building/Placeables/BP_PL_Door.BP_PL_Door_C:SimpleConstructionScript_1.SCS_Node_5 (class SCS_Node)
LogStreaming:Warning: Export 209 (outer 210) /Game/Systems/Building/Placeables/BP_PL_Door.BP_PL_Door_C:SimpleConstructionScript_1.SCS_Node_6 (class SCS_Node)
LogStreaming:Warning: Export 210 (outer 189) /Game/Systems/Building/Placeables/BP_PL_Door.BP_PL_Door_C:SimpleConstructionScript_1 (class SimpleConstructionScript)
LogStreaming:Warning: Export 211 (outer 189) /Game/Systems/Building/Placeables/BP_PL_Door.BP_PL_Door_C:StaticMesh_GEN_VARIABLE (class StaticMeshComponent)
LogStreaming:Warning: Export 212 (outer 189) /Game/Systems/Building/Placeables/BP_PL_Door.BP_PL_Door_C:Timeline_0_Template (class TimelineTemplate)
LogStreaming:Warning: Export 213 (outer 189) /Game/Systems/Building/Placeables/BP_PL_Door.BP_PL_Door_C:Timeline_Template (class TimelineTemplate)
LogStreaming:Warning: Export 214 (outer 190) /Game/Systems/Building/Placeables/BP_PL_Door.Default__BP_PL_Door_C:OwnerUniqueID (class UniqueID)
GlobalServerChannel:Display: [AC_BasePlayerChar_KPL_C BasePlayerChar_C_1] no compensation needed
GlobalServerChannel:Display: [AC_BasePlayerChar_KPL_C BasePlayerChar_C_0] no compensation needed

How do I check for a corruption? Is it a server check with Host Havoc? Something run local?

It has been a bit since i ran a check like that but i know i have in the past… it might be a tool provided by the server host or it could have been something i found on the Admins United discord.

You could probably open a ticket with your server host to find out if they have something like that or how you can go about verifying the servers files.

I would start with a full ConanSandbox.log

Nothing you have posted so far is a real issue.

It’s a common warning and most likely not the root cause of your issue.

also only warnings

this is an error and the root cause is a removed mod. the featid of the mod feat is still registerd to your character but the mod was removed => error

but this is also not the root cause of your issue. it’s very common and shoudl not crash the game/server

To add to Testerle’s msg, if not mistaken the 199802xx IDs belong to Immersive armor (mod) which as pointed out you have likely removed at one stage.

I will try to get a full log uploaded today. Thank you so much for trying to help.

Hello again,

I tried it with the above mods and got the looping error again.
The log is too big to upload here. I will find a way of downsizing it, but checking the downloaded log at the end it goes into:

[2021.11.15-17.15.03:019][ 96]LogScriptCore:Warning: Script Msg: Attempted to access index 0 from array NPCs of length 0!
[2021.11.15-17.15.03:019][ 96]NPC:Error: Code: UNpcSpawnerComponent::Despawned - Invalid spawn entry supplied, Type: 1, Index: 0
[2021.11.15-17.15.03:019][ 96]LogScriptCore:Warning: Script Msg: Attempted to access index 0 from array NPCs of length 0!
[2021.11.15-17.15.03:019][ 96]NPC:Error: Code: UNpcSpawnerComponent::Despawned - Invalid spawn entry supplied, Type: 1, Index: 0
[2021.11.15-17.15.03:112][ 96]ConanSandbox: RefreshAsyncLoadState begin
[2021.11.15-17.15.03:112][ 96]UnitTest:Display: ClientState: 5
[2021.11.15-17.15.03:112][ 96]ConanSandbox: RefreshAsyncLoadState streaming install finished. Time taken: 0.332833 [s]
[2021.11.15-17.15.03:112][ 96]ConanSandbox: RefreshAsyncLoadState loading expensive assets. Time taken: 0.332843 [s]
[2021.11.15-17.15.03:113][ 96]ConanSandbox: RefreshAsyncLoadState end. Time taken: 0.333106 [s]
[2021.11.15-17.15.03:113][ 96]GUI:Display: C:\B\tech_exiles\code\UE4\Source\ConanSandbox\ConanGameInstance.cpp(2581): UConanGameInstance::SetClientState: ToggleIngameLoadingScreen(false), m_ClientState=5
[2021.11.15-17.15.03:113][ 96]ConanSandbox:Warning: UConanGameInstance::ToggleIngameLoadingScreen GetWorld() or GetGUIModuleController() failed.
[2021.11.15-17.15.03:113][ 96]BattlEyeLogging: BattlEyeClient: ClientLoadingScreenStopped
[2021.11.15-17.15.03:113][ 96]Network:Display: Key distribution web service: Terminated (session: 94A234144B870BDF78737B98DDA947D8, mirror: wss://ce-kds-winunoff-wdc05.funcom.com:7007/server/, fail count: 0, retry time: -1.0)
[2021.11.15-17.15.03:682][ 96]LogExit: Preparing to exit.
[2021.11.15-17.15.04:754][ 96]LogExit: Game engine shut down
[2021.11.15-17.15.05:550][ 96]LogDreamworld:Display: Trying to flush the main thread job queue but it’s getting bigger.
[2021.11.15-17.15.06:552][ 96]LogExit: Object subsystem successfully closed.
[2021.11.15-17.15.06:659][ 96]LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module AutomationController (165)
[2021.11.15-17.15.06:659][ 96]LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module AutomationWorker (163)
[2021.11.15-17.15.06:659][ 96]LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module AIModule (161)
[2021.11.15-17.15.06:659][ 96]LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module WmfMediaFactory (159)
[2021.11.15-17.15.06:659][ 96]LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module MfMediaFactory (157)

Not sure if this helps anyone! Doesn’t show any loop like when I watch the console on the server program.

Regards,
Derek

Do you have access to Engine.ini of the server? Try filtering the log.

Turn off the server, go to Engine.ini:

Add:

[Core.Log]
LogStreaming=Warning off
GlobalServerChannel=Error

Done, log is a tiny bit smaller, but still too big to upload. I scrolled slowly through it. Beyond warnings and other stuff the two sections that jumped out are:

[2021.11.15-17.36.41:363][ 0]LogEngine: Initializing Engine…
[2021.11.15-17.36.41:373][ 0]LogPakFile: New pak file …/…/…/Engine/Content/Paks/EngineDebugMaterials.pak added to pak precacher.
[2021.11.15-17.36.41:373][ 0]LogStreaming:Error: Couldn’t find file for package /Engine/EditorMaterials/GizmoMaterial requested by async loading code. NameToLoad: /Engine/EditorMaterials/GizmoMaterial
[2021.11.15-17.36.41:373][ 0]LogStreaming:Error: Found 0 dependent packages…
[2021.11.15-17.36.41:373][ 0]LogEngine: ERROR: Failed to load special material ‘/Engine/EditorMaterials/GizmoMaterial.GizmoMaterial’. This will probably have bad consequences (depending on its use)
[2021.11.15-17.36.41:376][ 0]LogInit: Texture streaming: Disabled
[2021.11.15-17.36.41:397][ 0]LogPakFile: New pak file …/…/…/Engine/Content/Paks/BufferVisualization.pak added to pak precacher.
[2021.11.15-17.36.41:409][ 0]LogPakFile: New pak file …/…/…/Engine/Content/Paks/EngineDamageTypes.pak added to pak precacher.
[2021.11.15-17.36.41:409][ 0]LogInit:Display: Game Engine Initialized.
[2021.11.15-17.36.41:410][ 0]LogInit:Display: Starting Game.
[2021.11.15-17.36.41:410][ 0]LogNet: Browse: /Game/Maps/ConanSandbox/ConanSandbox?Name=Player?MaxPlayers=30?GameServerPort=7842?GameServerQueryPort=27042?listen"
[2021.11.15-17.36.41:410][ 0]ConanSandbox: PreLoadMap_Callback begin
[2021.11.15-17.36.41:410][ 0]ConanSandbox: RefreshAsyncLoadState begin
[2021.11.15-17.36.41:410][ 0]UnitTest:Display: ClientState: 0
[2021.11.15-17.36.41:410][ 0]ConanSandbox: RefreshAsyncLoadState streaming install finished. Time taken: 0.607754 [s]
[2021.11.15-17.36.41:435][ 0]ConanSandbox: RefreshAsyncLoadState end. Time taken: 0.633169 [s]
[2021.11.15-17.36.41:435][ 0]ConanSandbox: PreLoadMap_Callback end. Time taken: 0.633191 [s]

and then near the end:

[2021.11.15-18.34.19:142][423]LogWindows: FPlatformMisc::RequestExit(0)
[2021.11.15-18.34.19:150][424]LogStreaming:Display: Suspending async loading (1)
[2021.11.15-18.34.19:178][424]LogStreaming:Display: Resuming async loading (0)
[2021.11.15-18.34.19:180][424]LogNet: World NetDriver shutdown IpNetDriver_0 [GameNetDriver]
[2021.11.15-18.34.19:180][424]LogNet: DestroyNamedNetDriver IpNetDriver_0 [GameNetDriver]
[2021.11.15-18.34.19:180][424]LogExit: GameNetDriver IpNetDriver_0 shut down
[2021.11.15-18.34.20:260][424]NPC:Error: Code: UNpcSpawnerComponent::Despawned - Invalid spawn entry supplied, Type: 1, Index: 0
[2021.11.15-18.34.20:260][424]LogScriptCore:Warning: Script Msg: Attempted to access index 0 from array NPCs of length 0!
[2021.11.15-18.34.20:260][424]NPC:Error: Code: UNpcSpawnerComponent::Despawned - Invalid spawn entry supplied, Type: 1, Index: 0
[2021.11.15-18.34.20:260][424]LogScriptCore:Warning: Script Msg: Attempted to access index 0 from array NPCs of length 0!
[2021.11.15-18.34.20:261][424]NPC:Error: Code: UNpcSpawnerComponent::Despawned - Invalid spawn entry supplied, Type: 1, Index: 0
[2021.11.15-18.34.20:261][424]LogScriptCore:Warning: Script Msg: Attempted to access index 0 from array NPCs of length 0!
[2021.11.15-18.34.20:261][424]NPC:Error: Code: UNpcSpawnerComponent::Despawned - Invalid spawn entry supplied, Type: 1, Index: 0
[2021.11.15-18.34.20:261][424]LogScriptCore:Warning: Script Msg: Attempted to access index 0 from array NPCs of length 0!
[2021.11.15-18.34.20:262][424]LogScriptCore:Warning: Script Msg: Attempted to access index 0 from array NPCs of length 0!
[2021.11.15-18.34.20:262][424]NPC:Error: Code: UNpcSpawnerComponent::Despawned - Invalid spawn entry supplied, Type: 1, Index: 0
[2021.11.15-18.34.20:262][424]LogScriptCore:Warning: Script Msg: Attempted to access index 0 from array NPCs of length 0!
[2021.11.15-18.34.20:262][424]NPC:Error: Code: UNpcSpawnerComponent::Despawned - Invalid spawn entry supplied, Type: 1, Index: 0
[2021.11.15-18.34.20:263][424]NPC:Error: Code: UNpcSpawnerComponent::Despawned - Invalid spawn entry supplied, Type: 1, Index: 0
[2021.11.15-18.34.20:263][424]LogScriptCore:Warning: Script Msg: Attempted to access index 0 from array NPCs of length 0!
[2021.11.15-18.34.20:263][424]NPC:Error: Code: UNpcSpawnerComponent::Despawned - Invalid spawn entry supplied, Type: 1, Index: 0
[2021.11.15-18.34.20:263][424]LogScriptCore:Warning: Script Msg: Attempted to access index 0 from array NPCs of length 0!
[2021.11.15-18.34.20:264][424]NPC:Error: Code: UNpcSpawnerComponent::Despawned - Invalid spawn entry supplied, Type: 1, Index: 0
[2021.11.15-18.34.20:264][424]LogScriptCore:Warning: Script Msg: Attempted to access index 0 from array NPCs of length 0!
[2021.11.15-18.34.20:264][424]NPC:Error: Code: UNpcSpawnerComponent::Despawned - Invalid spawn entry supplied, Type: 1, Index: 0
[2021.11.15-18.34.20:264][424]LogScriptCore:Warning: Script Msg: Attempted to access index 0 from array NPCs of length 0!
[2021.11.15-18.34.20:338][424]ConanSandbox: RefreshAsyncLoadState begin
[2021.11.15-18.34.20:338][424]UnitTest:Display: ClientState: 5
[2021.11.15-18.34.20:338][424]ConanSandbox: RefreshAsyncLoadState streaming install finished. Time taken: -0.526182 [s]
[2021.11.15-18.34.20:338][424]ConanSandbox: RefreshAsyncLoadState loading expensive assets. Time taken: -0.526176 [s]
[2021.11.15-18.34.20:338][424]ConanSandbox: RefreshAsyncLoadState end. Time taken: -0.526011 [s]
[2021.11.15-18.34.20:338][424]GUI:Display: C:\B\tech_exiles\code\UE4\Source\ConanSandbox\ConanGameInstance.cpp(2581): UConanGameInstance::SetClientState: ToggleIngameLoadingScreen(false), m_ClientState=5
[2021.11.15-18.34.20:338][424]ConanSandbox:Warning: UConanGameInstance::ToggleIngameLoadingScreen GetWorld() or GetGUIModuleController() failed.
[2021.11.15-18.34.20:338][424]BattlEyeLogging: BattlEyeClient: ClientLoadingScreenStopped
[2021.11.15-18.34.20:338][424]Network:Display: Key distribution web service: Terminated (session: FBBADCA3418452E853DED184A4E87827, mirror: wss://ce-kds-winunoff-ams01.funcom.com:7007/server/, fail count: 0, retry time: -1.0)
[2021.11.15-18.34.20:875][424]LogExit: Preparing to exit.
[2021.11.15-18.34.21:998][424]LogExit: Game engine shut down
[2021.11.15-18.34.22:760][424]LogDreamworld:Display: Trying to flush the main thread job queue but it’s getting bigger.
[2021.11.15-18.34.23:730][424]LogExit: Object subsystem successfully closed.

I am assuming your core.log change affects the regular log and doesn’t create a new separate one (as I couldn’t find one)

Thanks again!