Enemy Health Bar bug with Chapter 2 release

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: DavisClan0821
Mods: The Age of Calamitous, ExilesExtreme - v1.5.44, Pippi - User & Server Management - v3.9.6, Pandora_Musics, LCDA_bestiary 1.1.0, Northern Timber 3.0.4, Deco & Placeables.4, 0.4,.0.4.0, 1.0,.1.0cs, ics,sics.6, 9.6,.9.6

Bug Description: Enemy nameplates and healthbars are missing. All thrall and player nameplates showing, only NPC enemies having this issue sonce launch of Age of Sorcery chapter 2

Bug Reproduction: Cause is currently unknown. Started our server after updating today and have had issue since launch with new content

Probably related to your mods.
I know that Hosav’s UI for example can’t display healtbars atm, so similar things might be affecting others too, since I don’t see that one listed.
However I killed a few NPCs earlier today with the vanilla healthbars and everything was just fine, so the base-game has them working.

What I suggest you try is copy the database to single-player if it’s your server… or just load up a game in SP if it’s not and disable your mods, half at a time to find which half contains the culprit and then split that half etc… narrowing it down very quick to the mod in question, then update this thread so others can know too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok thanks will do, appreciate the help

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.