Server type: PvP
Region: EU

Hello

Since 2 Days no one can play on Official EU Server PvP 1111
Its on the Screen but no one can log in cause u stuck in loading Screen

Report tools doesnt help
Pls check it Funcom

1 Like

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/conanexiles/1400424/downtime there were indeed multiple crashes for some minutes last night but it seems that people are playing on it. could it be that something else is causing your issue?

No the Values from Battlemetrics are wrong. U can see the server but everyone stuck on the loadingscreen. Its not only me, All from the server have the problem. Different Clans, Different Members.

I confirm, we are for the most part of time unable to connect to the server #1111 for 3 days now, sometime the server is crashing after few mins ingame. #conan-exiles, is undermesh bases can be the source of the problem?

server 1111 down all the days …

@Ignasi Can you help us? It seems the server Official #1112 got the same problem.

Server Official #1111 is totaly broken. Im stuck in loading screen…

I do not know the nature of the problem, but what I just did:

loged on to #1111 (took a bit longer for filter to find the server)
got into character creation instantly
after that, got into game instantly. (was never on this server before)

atm in starting desert for about 10min, no problem.

also, if anyone interrested, I do have screenshot of currently active players on server.

I’ve played like 15 mins and the server crashed just after few hours ago. Starting to be unplayable.

yeah the server seems online and u can also see the players are online(including me sometimes)

but there is no one online. only showed in the server list.

And Disconnect again… Server is Showed online… i can see myself and other in the serverlist… but nobody can connect.

Guys ! Something just happenned right now ! I found a decayed base at strating zone with a 1x1 t1 foundation covered with t1 fence fondations, when i just use the button to decay it, the server crashed !

@CHoom shared me this link and it’s exactly what happened to me but without using explosives, just by decaying it (no raid time).

1 Like

omg just remove fence foundations till it is fixed

The structure was from “Who cares” clan.

I have the feeling that many players have stopt playing because of the crashes… I have never seen our server with this kind of a low player count. makes me sad…

And the problem is the structure is not destroyed after the crash…So she still there…so we should not touch to this kind of structure for the moment…

and again…
and now FUNCOM??

Now what?
They will take some months off, because they was so busy and need some rest and will see a fix in… November, maybe December…

I suggest no decay or try to blow it off
it should disappear after 2 days of decay. simply erased from db