EU Official PvP 1111 - Stuck on Loading Screen

still not playable…

indeed
@Ignasi
The problem seems to be identified-look above. Can you help?

Sounds like KaiSasen has a good idea, if this is truly the problem. When you can get in, surround it by explosives and prepare for the server crash. It should be susceptible to a massive explosion, being on a PvP server. Nothing I know of would destroy that completely except explosives. It seems partial damage could be crashing the server.

Band together when you can get in, create a wall of explosives, store your gear in locked chests and lay down a bedroll. Some brave soul run nekkid to light the fuse.

The only drawback would be the time between first damage and server crash, or first damage and complete destruction. If the former happens, then it’s @Ignasi’s turn. If not, you have solved the problem.

Good luck !

Regards

jim

problem here is even if it’s destroyed by an explosion and server crashes we’ll get back to point zero-backup of few minutes before the crash. Plus our structure seems to be decayed-no need for bombs
there also could be other structures like it

Good point. As devil’s advocate, though, what have you got to lose by trying it?

When you get in, someone could take the reins in global chat and call a temporary ceasefire to ‘attempt’ to remedy the problem.

Regards

jim

Another tools to verify https://conan-exiles.com/server/21668/stats/ I see 50 queries failed.

Report the server to the Funcom Team with Google Form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSczivzEMIcmU1HK0cCZm6kpY-jnsKHdZvHtljXIAXfH5E72Rg/viewform

Its so hilarious and not even 1 Reply from Funcom in 5 DAYS… This cant be true? is there no Support?

On the “grave” u can find the t1 house.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/788607165400655328/54B17B54DB15E91B5771BD3F3BAA49BD2226D331/

Funcom really?
really?
I mean ppl who deliberately destroying the servers ARE the one’s we need to turn to???
Are you being serious now???
If only way is to remove them-bring server down and do it. We can not do it since roll back places structures back
Or may be let’s just all of us start migrating between servers and in 20 mins of gameplay stuck them all?
come on! they detailed description of how to build one of those is on youtube-available to all. And it’s not even the crash that’s the problem-it’s server being hanged for 3 h since the point of crash
4 crashes/day and noone can play for entire day

I have same problem from Saturday…

It’s a simple build (see up) who crashed all the servers.

Lol it’s the 3th guys who came on the 1111 to crash the server, it’s a real plague.

there’s 3 already?
where is the 3’rd one?
pay attention-2 unknown guys with same steam nick
If they build more of those, server will become permanently unreachable, although it will not be down

I mean there is a structure from DUKE NUKEM guy, the second one was from Who cares but have been decayed earlier, and the new player is W123 and he is making the server crash. A guy called BYE SERVER with D steam ID did a structure too.

The world is full of sick people. On our server these three are doing the same. Whenever we log in they crash the server.

They are on our server in shifts all day long only to prevent us from playing there. How pathetic is this?

1 Like

same is happening in 1019 server with the same idiots, Tail, Al Cannib, Hieoo, and another chinise account

Al cannib is also on our server… so he is the problem

1 Like

The problem is Al cannib, Tail, Hieo, Meme_Sweet and other kids, who spend them time for crash the servers. We wiped them many times from our server (1019), they used all of the glitches what they knows like attack glith, build undermash, dupe itmes etc… so they tried everything against us…
We wiped them out with more than 10 gods, when the gods was available… and now! They come back yesterday, and made a lot of structure what is killing the server all time when they going close to it.
They usually use countdown or they just do the crash immediately when we logging in, They are blocking for nothing, because only we are left on the server who play here more than 1 year ago.
My question is, whats happening if we are start doing same ? 10 people can crash 5 server in every hour… until all of the official pvp servers are living in crash? I think we need only a couple of days and gportal going out of the workable servers.
Why you (funcom) can’t bann them ? The peoples going to lost them fate in the game, and nobody will buy the DLS’s anymore… we supplied you Funcom many many times, we reported bugs, players, cheaters, glitchers.
We like the fair play, but this is not at the moment. They are just kids, and they never have enough courage for stand up against us, they can do only crash, nothing more… this is a poor/sick peoples weapon, and I really sorrow them :frowning:

They crashed a lot of server like 1111,1019,1200 etc… and who knows how many more?

This is really nice from them, we have time for go the beach with our family :smiley:

We like to play with this game, and we stand up behind it all time. 2 weeks ago we had a huge help from the dev’s, because our server crashed when we went close to our wall what we built. We removed it somehow, and the crashes gone, but the devs checked it for us and tried help with advices and we are really appreciate it!! We want ask HELP from them again against these peoples who can’t stop with the first server crash…

Thank You!

1 Like

For server issues please use this form. (Source) If you found an exploit please use this form. form. (Source) If you have problems with griefing and harassment, you will find here the latest information from Funcom.

If you need more assistance please use the e-mail ticket system or write a DM to one of the Community team.