[EU] Purist PVP Server START 01.03 Giveaways and Contests incoming!

Don’t You have enough of Official Servers for obvious reasons? Do You think most private servers have too drastic rules which makes game too synthetic? If so then join Purist Server Discord

Server launch in EU (Possibly US too depending on demand) with almost pure official server pvp settings:

Clan size: 5
Target Lock: Disabled
Raid 2h Daily 19:00-21:00 EU Time
REST DEFAULT (Same as Official PvP Servers)

Rules:
No Cheating / Exploiting - Cheat perma bad, exploiting warning first
No Building Abuse - You can freely build but lag inducing bases would have to be toned down (don’t worry it will be message first with chance to adjust it)
NoHateSpeech - No Pure TOXICITY, racism or hatespeech - You can hover trash talk for example: "You are bad, i easly beat you!

Server will have Beta 1 on 03.02.2023 and Beta 2 on 17.02.2023 then Season 1 Launch on 01.03.2023

Each beta and season start will have :gift:GIVEAWAY and :1st_place_medal:CONTEST with PRIZES (Cash or Conan DLC keys etc) - to be disclosed 27.01.2023*

If You are interested in that server please join DISCORD so i can see how many interesed are there and we can have huge start!
Even if You are NOT interested - You can join for a chance to win :gift:GIVEAWAY and help us with server launch by pumping that numbers!

If You have ANY Suggestions let me know!

*It depends on discord server popularity - if there will be not many people interested in this server we won’t do many GIVEAWAYS or CONTESTS for obvious reasons.

EDIT: Fixed broken Discord link, changed title, Mayra moved it to right place (sorry for that)

2 Likes

As one server admin to another, wish you luck. Stay the course.

2 Likes

Please don’t advertise your server in General Discussion, this post belongs in PC Servers & Clans. I see you’re a rule breaker already, just kidding, :sunglasses: best of luck. @Community please move this post.

1 Like

Me waiting for someone to join discord:

2 Likes

That’s about how privates go. Takes a long time or a bit of luck

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.