Event log showing other clans activities

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: bug
Server type: PvE
Region: oceanic

Our clan event log is showing events from other clans in it. Specifically summoning avatars, starting construction of an alter and completing construction of an alter is recorded in our event log. Not seen any other activities from non-clan members in our logs outside of that related to religion.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Play and open event log
  2. Scroll through events since being online
  3. Notice that a different clans construction of an alter or avatar is in the list

Can confirm, but i think it is intended as public events in the log for everyone to see.

1 Like

If it is intended then I think funcom needs to reconsider this decision and disable it on PvP servers … now this is coming from a strictly PvE player but I think it’s very wrong that a clan/individuals summoning an avatar or making an alter is signalled to everyone on the server.

Aren’t these information not displayed on the map usually? Altars pop up there aswell when reaching T3 - so it maybe these messages but reacted differently upon in this case.

1 Like

We’ve just now adjusted and did some fixes to filtering for the log.
I am not 100% sure what was intended for your examples specifically but I am going to mention it internally.
We’ve had a similar concern come up regarding thieves.

2 Likes

From what I have observed, someone updating a shrine to T3, or summoning a god’s protection or an avatar token are all global events that show up in everyone’s logs. Franking, on a PvP server, these are important events that you should want to pay attention to.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.