Any single item (even if stackable) won’t spoil if you put them in a preserving bin, thrall, or pet’s inventory and then wait until it would have expired in your own inventory. I tested this with potions first, then a stack of ice(didn’t work), then a single piece of ice(it worked). The ice did however disappear when I tried to add it into a stack of ice. Potions on the other hand aren’t stackable so they remain unspoiled.
The timer is displayed as 0:00
I do not know if the server reset will fix these 0:00 timer items. I will test this tonight and check tomorrow.
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Craft a potion (or take any SINGLE item that spoils)
- Put it into a pet/thrall/preserving bin(with ice) inventory
- Wait 2 minutes (or long enough that it would have spoiled)
- Take out potion (or item)
- Resulting item will have a timer of 0:00 and never spoil