Extra Life 2019 Redux!

As you may know, Extra 2019 was last Saturday, November 2. However, the Extra Life website was the victim of a DDoS attack that interfered with donatations for most of the day. I know that I and other members of Agnitio received many messages in game from people who tried to donate using the website but weren’t able to login.

In light of these difficulties, Agnitio has decided to summon more Megabosses tomorrow, 9 November 2019, as a continuation of our Extra Life 2019 efforts. We will start around 10:00 am ET and end whenever we run out of energy.

I encourage anyone who wants to help with a worthy cause to sign up for Extra Life. If you want to be a part of the Agnitio team even if you aren’t a member of the cabal, that would be great. We would love your help:

https://www.extra-life.org/team/Agnitio

In addition, anyone who is a part of our team will have a chance to win some awesome in-game items through our raffle. You can see more details on our Extra Life page.

I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Whew! Donation accomplished!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

An extremely generous members of the SWL community contacted me recently to say that he would be willing to donate additional money to Extra Life for every Megaboss that Agnitio summoned, so we will be at it again tomorrow starting at 10:00 am ET.

Woo hoo!

Ill be ready to tank for my fearless leader wolffspider at 1130 am ET o7

2 Likes