Extra-Life Day 2020

It is that wonderful time of the year again. It’s time for Extra-Life Day!

On Saturday, 7 November 2020, the Agnitio cabal (and friends) will be summoning tons of mega-bosses starting at around 10:00 am ET and going on for as long as we can (with some breaks so folks can eat and such). You are all very welcome to come and help us knock down these big bad bosses in Agartha.

You are also welcome to join Agnitio’s Extra-Life team, even if you are not a member of the cabal. You can find the link here:

https://www.extra-life.org/team/Agnitio

Please note that you are under no financial obligation when you sign up for Agnitio’s team. The webpage will ask you to set a fundraising goal, but you aren’t responsible for raising or paying that amount. It’s just an arbitrary goal that the charity sets. What you can do to help is join the team, post info on social media pointing folks to our page, and help out with the MB summons. If you want to give, that’s fine, too.

SWL players who join Agnitio’s team will automatically be eligible to win in-game prizes, such as talismans, weapons, agents, cosmetics, pets, and other valuable items. I will even be giving away 75 weapon fragments (earned by yours truly) to one lucky team member. By the way, if you do sign up for our team, make sure to give your in-game name so I know who you are. (Or you can send me a message and let me know).

Thank you so much for your help!

2 Likes

I would like to thank everyone for their help with Extra-Life 2020 last Saturday. We earned a little bit over $500. Special thanks to Rifla, Deathstalker, and Katelin for helping with tanking until Jill could arrive.

Since we started late and ended rather early (only summoning 50 mega-bosses when we usually do over 100), Agnitio has decided to do some extra summoning this coming Saturday (14 November 2020) to see if we can raise some more money for the charity.

I hope to see you all there.

Thank you.

2 Likes