Fail to join session

Game mode: [ Select one: (Online official | Online private | Single-player | Co-op)]
Type of issue: [ Select one: Crash | Bug | Performance | Other ]
Server type: [ Select one: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE ]
Region: [ Please enter your server region ]
Hardware: [ Please specify what model of PS4 or 5 you’re using ]
PVP official server 3552 online CRASH America PS5

Bug Description:

A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

***Attempting to load into the server as usual. However since yesterday since 4pm. I cannot get into the server i want to be in. The loading screen pops up for a few seconds and then it crashes to a black screen then main menu. Sometimes i get a error code saying failed to join server most of the time it kicks me without saying anything. My buddy can get on the server. He sees my character stand up in game and then lie back down. I have tried reinstalling the game, wired and wireless connection, restart the playstation and the internet as well. I can get into other servers. Ive noticed I cant get into multiple servers around 3552 like 3557 for example. However I can get into servers like in the 3600’s. I have no idea what the issue is and ran out of ideas. If someone could assist it would be greatly appreciated.

Expected Behavior:

A clear and concise description of what you expected to happen.

***I expected to load into the game as usual.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

Step 1 - load into server 3552 pvp ps4/ps5 loads for a few seconds then cuts to black screen then main menu.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.