Fatal Error: Failed to load Package BP_Event_Q4_2021_3

I’m receiving the following in Exiled Lands on Official Server 1747 near the Sinkhole, just south near H5/H6 border. I can’ login for more than a few seconds when it immediately crashes. I’ve tried repairing my Steam files, and even reinstalling, and also updating my graphic drivers. None of which seems to help.

@ethereablue37, I am on 1747 and have the exact same issue when I was near Sinners Refuge.

:brazil: feedback bug

Verifique os arquivos e altere as configurações pode resolver o login para “Fatal error”

I have a similar error on official 1004:

Fatal error: [File:C:\B\tech_exiles\code\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\Serialization\AsyncLoading.cpp] [Line: 6738]
LoadPackageAsync failed to begin to load a package BP_Event_PortalToYuggoth2_542 because the supplied package name was neither a valid long package name nor a filename of a map within a content folder: ‘’

I was playing for more than an hour without problems. But when i rode alongside the dafari capital the game crashed and it keeps crashing directly when i enter the server again.
Isn´t the dafari capital an event location ? It`s close to sinners cave

Isso nao funciona. Quando isso acontesce em algum lugar do mapa por qualquer razao, Abrir o menu antes de iniciar e baixar qualidade ao minimo, nao faz absolutamente nada.

This does not work. When this happens in the map for any reason, opening the menu and dropping the quality to minimum before joining the map does absolutely nothing.

System Specs:
AMD 5950x
32GB DDr4 Cas 16
Nvidia 3090
2x Samsung Evo 1TB Raid 0 (2 tb total)

This doesnt work with even after: recreating the raid 0 alignment, reinstalling windows and all drivers, reinstalling game.

This is a bug related to a erroneous game code / blue print, not user / computer issues.

conan-error-1

I encountered a similar error. I was able to resolve it by:

1. Validating game files
  2. Updating graphics card driver
1 Like

unfortunatly both did not work in my case. driver is actual and the validation did install a missing file again. but it didn’t help

so this bug is 4 days old …

:brazil: bug servers

Tudo bem… Bom recomendo sempre limpar todas cache quando atualizar drivers e alterar as configurações, algumas máquinas dependem disso ou pode apenas reiniciar o computador antes de voltar no jogo…

Parabéns! Bom jogo :star_struck:

Se ainda não conseguiu entrar você pode buscar algumas dicas em meu perfil @tiagoturilli e até mesmo enviar um ticket para ZENDESK se ainda não conseguir jogar devido ao “Fatal error”
https://funcom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Greetings ethereablue37!
Thank you for reaching out to us.

In order for us to properly assess your issue, could you attempt to log in again, prompt the Fatal Error to happen again, then share your most recent log file with us, please?

You can find it by following:

Steam\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Saved\Logs

Feel free to reach out in private via direct message with the log if you prefer.

Thank you in advance.

Greetings HighSaint,

Thanks for your reply. I am currently too scared to reproduce this event as my character could get stuck and I could lose my base and thralls because I won’t be able to login w/o constantly crashing to be able to refresh my decay timers in time. =D

Would it be possible to have your QA or Development team reproduce the issue by logging on to a QA/Development Server with matching release build numbers and navigating to the BP Events that correlate with BP_Event_Q4_2021_3 when they occur within the BP Event allocated time frame? I’m more than sure they know what BP Events that need to go to on the map to reproduce this issue. The one I was near was just south of the Sinkhole =D

Thanks for your attention to this matter. Have a Great Day! =D and Happy Halloween! =D

Thank you for your reply and suggestion ethereablue37! Our team is already on top of the issue as we speak :slight_smile:

In regards to the remaining players who have reported this Fatal Error, please provide us the following information:
1 - Is this issue still occurring in your game?
2 - Please provide us your Character names.
3 - The last day when these Fatal Errors occured in your game.

We’ll be waiting for your reply!

1 да возникает, сервер 1004 все на том же месте возле пещеры грешников, на других серверах такого сбоя нет
2 Долька
3 31.10.23
застряла на пути к пешере

проблема не в компе, ни в драйверах, ни в видеокарте - это проблема конкретных серверов, 1002, 1003, 1012, 1023 сервера не глючат на этом месте, могу протестить другие сервера - везде будет нормальная игра.

This is still a problem. Come on guys.

https://forums.funcom.com/t/fatal-error-game-crash-near-ice-bridge-new-asagarth-needs-fixed-asap/243552

:brazil: servers bug
Recomendo a todos que inicie um post separado por que esse post será voltado apenas para o servidor 1747 :relieved:

Podem entrar em contato também com o suporte ZENDESK
https://funcom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.