Fatal error - SuperStruct spear2h_C to create MI_RangedDragon_C

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Crash
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: Babylon Kingdom 4X LVL 300
Mods: Pippi 3.9.6, Immersive Armor 3.2, Nocturnal Gods: Clothing, Nocturnal Gods:Warpaints, MSCasaDesFlores, GrimProductions, Glass Constructions and more…, Northern Timber, Sand and Stone, OSH quest item, Savage Steel, Savage Steel vol II, Beyond Decor, Beyond Decor: Rustic Edition, Emberlight 3.5.0, Devious Desires, Ravencrest Couriers, Barbarian Barber, RA:Character Customization, The Darkwoods, The Age of Calamitous, EEWA, Kerzards Paragon Leveling - Reloaded-, Exhiles Extreme, Beyond Stations, Stacksize Plus, Unlock Plus, Improved Quality of Life, Fashionist, Just No Rain Only, Expanded Map - AOC+Darkwoods, Less Building Placement Restrictions, Build Control MKII, Hosav’s Custom UI Mod and ModControlPanel

Bug Description:

Fatal Error: [File:C\B\tech_exhiles\code\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\Serialization\AsyncLoading.ccp] [Line: 3448] Could not find SuperStruct spear2h_C to create MI_RangedDragon_C

Bug Reproduction:

Updated to newest Age of Sorcery and upon logging into the above server and 1 other private server I get the above crash. Verified files, deleted/unsubscribed from mods, uninstalled and reinstalled fresh and still same crash. Crash comes after mods are all listed as ok and I hit connect. Happens everytime.

2 Likes

hello, same error here, any solution?¿

1 Like

Same. Alot of the modding community is having this issue. Are you using eewa mod?

The participants on the EEWA discord found a possible work around. The thought that it was their mod but a user has stated that he has the same error without EEWA. There have been a lot of troubleshooting over on several modders discords. Here’s the pin for the temporary fix: Discord
There is a possibility that this error is not to just one mod. I am catching up with the chat this morning.

Same error here as well. Did a full wipe of all game files, unsubbed from all mods, deleted txt and json files, etc. nothing works to fix the issue. Others on the server can log in just fine, but myself and one other can not.

Your link brings up an unloadable page for me. Is that a patrion only forum?

Taken from EWWA Discord -

To fix the issue regarding

LogWindows:Error: Could not find SuperStruct spear2h_C to create MI_RangedDragon_C

Which causes the game to crash on joining a server or creating a Single player game for SOME users while only using the mod EEWA.
ALWAYS when you are playing around with the game files, make sure to make a backup before making changes!

Steps to fix:

1. Go to your install directory (Steam > steamapps > common > Conan Exiles > ConanSandbox > Saved) and find the file ModControllerCache.json 2a. Option 1: Open the file in your favorite editor and add this section
        "Endgame Extended Weapon Arsenal (EEWA) v0.29.8":
        {
            "mD5Hash": "b8c112067518ec56ec2c1e7f3e9f4ebb",
            "modControllerPaths": [
                "/Game/Mods/Tutorial/bp_ModController"
            ]
        }

2b. Option 2: Replace the full contents of the file with.

{
    "modControllerCaches":
    {
        "Endgame Extended Weapon Arsenal (EEWA) v0.29.8":
        {
            "mD5Hash": "b8c112067518ec56ec2c1e7f3e9f4ebb",
            "modControllerPaths": [
                "/Game/Mods/Tutorial/bp_ModController"
            ]
        }
    }
}

If you are unsure what you are doing it’s probably best to go with option 2b, but be aware this is a work around fix and we’re not sure what the data stored in the document may be used for by other mods.

1. Get back to playing and enjoying the game!

It isn’t. Anyone can join. If that link did’t work, there is a link in EEWA steam workshop to join. There has been lots of troubleshooting going on over there.

Apologies for bugging you, but I host my server through Serverblend, and I’m getting the error when I attempt to launch the server. I can’t find ModControllerCache.Json where you list it, would you know where it could potentially be otherwise?

Alternatively, could I add in EEWA when it has another update, when the server’s a decent bit into it’s lifespan?

Edit: Added the one from my local installation onto the server, it’s all working now.

I just had fatal error crash … unfortunatly I crashed where it was hot, full load of equipment and loot… gone.

Just saw a video on youtube… deleate the “Mod” directory and you can get back in… probably doesn’t help if what you want is to run it with mods.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.