Hmm…that explains stuff. Maybe need to talk to Andy about it…if he has time
laughs
time
laughs
curls into a ball
lies down
tries not to cry
cries a lot

It appears that Jess has already covered it for me MKUltra. It was further discussed in a thread which was being discussed here:

Although I do caution you, it can take a lot more time to obtain than one would expect. Furthermore, as outlined in the aforementioned thread, it can be quite vulnerable to very busy periods, which saw many of us lose ours last month, as it is based on percentages of overall forum traffic.

I’d already qualify, like many here, but I am not going to read Exiles threads.

2 Likes

Titles such as Moderator or Regular are separate from badges, as you saw in the other post, the titles are related to security clearance and percentage-based activity respectively.

Is it something recent? Because I’m kinda confused now why’d I get Regular status back then and a week or so later it vanished. Was it like ‘oops we didn’t meant to’? :thinking:

It could simply be that the number of posts in Exiles grew to the point where you’d no longer viewed the 25% of the total forum posts. No idea if it drops of automatically too, but I’d say it’s a fair guess.

Yeah, that what I thought back then. And my badge was gone too that day. But FormlessBlackVoid says they are separate things? You lost me there. :thinking: Does it mean you may have badge but not title but if you have no badge - 100% no title?

If you lost a badge too, then not a clue :slight_smile: I’d have thought that badges represent past achievements, titles are ongoing and need upkeep - but if you lost your badge then that kinda wrecks that theory! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So @FormlessBlackVoid sorry if Im being a bit thick here, but it wouldnt remove either my badges OR my titles either? Is that what you are saying?

Ps- are the tutorials repeatable? (Just incase I forget how something works)

1 Like

It shouldn’t affect that, no, please reach out to me privately if it does. Tutorials are repeatable. Just message our servoid helper, @CatBot any time to get (re)started.

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @CatBot display help.

1 Like

Ok cool. Thankyou FormlessBlackVoid, I will give it a go at my earliest opportunity, and let you know if there are any hiccups.

Ps- I really love cats.

Pps- It looks like you were curious yourself @sestus2009. We could be in for gold old fashioned edumacation my friend.

start new user

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @CatBot display help.

Forgive me. the command just appears in this thread. I will stop now. Nothing to see here. :confused:

1 Like

You can message CatBot to start the tutorials directly by clicking their name or forum icon. Good luck!

2 Likes

Start new user

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @catbot display help.

Como reporto a un jugador en conan exiles?

You are currently under Secret World Legends, you’ll need to go to Conan Exiles.

1 Like