Basic Info:
Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 1500
Mods: None
Bug Description:
Random Foundations disappear even when timers are at max. I logged in and reset my timers and began working at the end of my base. I deleted my old Teleporter and built a new one in a better spot and then my character became encumbered. I opened my inventory and saw items from chests I had nearby. I went to other parts of my base to investigate and saw that foundations and walls that I had not removed had popped. The timer is at 239hrs, so it’s not a decay issue, i was online for 2hrs working my base. From what I could gather through the panic, was that Arena foundations and Nemedian walls were popping in front of my eyes for no reason I could comprehend. I finally had time this week to relax and decorate my base and things are disappearing while I’m right there. Chests where on top of foundationsd, not shelves. Foundations are suddenly vanishing? very frustrating as I had just bought the Vendyhan decor set and wanted to use it today but had to log off and bug report. I’m afraid of logging back in tomorrow and seeing more stuff gone. This is why I hate official servers and have left in the past for single player but I love the online public community and friendships of officials. This is demoralising on a whole other level.
Bug Reproduction:
Shrugs
!
I had way more foundations and walls pop than pictured here, but I panicked and scrambled to replace them and the walls they were supporting before seeing even more pop in front of me.

