Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Pets skinned with the savage frontier pack dlc do not have any diets listed in their interaction screen. I have put food in the inventory that corresponds to the dietary requirements of the base pet, in my case a greater bear and greater wolf, and the food disappears over time but the starvation countdown timer is unaffected. In 5 days my pets will be starving.
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Catch a pet and develop it in the animal pens.
- Remove the developed pet from the animal pen and put in your inventory.
- With a totemic fodder in the inventory along with your pet, craft the totemic version of the pet.
- Place the pet and interact to see that there are no dietary requirements for the pet.
- Place food suitable for the base version of that pet in the inventory and note that the starvation timer is unaffected.
- Return to the pet a day later and note that the food is gone but the starvation timer has gone down by the same time that has elapsed since you last checked.