Frontier Pack skinned animals with no diet

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: EU

Pets skinned with the savage frontier pack dlc do not have any diets listed in their interaction screen. I have put food in the inventory that corresponds to the dietary requirements of the base pet, in my case a greater bear and greater wolf, and the food disappears over time but the starvation countdown timer is unaffected. In 5 days my pets will be starving.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Catch a pet and develop it in the animal pens.
  2. Remove the developed pet from the animal pen and put in your inventory.
  3. With a totemic fodder in the inventory along with your pet, craft the totemic version of the pet.
  4. Place the pet and interact to see that there are no dietary requirements for the pet.
  5. Place food suitable for the base version of that pet in the inventory and note that the starvation timer is unaffected.
  6. Return to the pet a day later and note that the food is gone but the starvation timer has gone down by the same time that has elapsed since you last checked.

I have the exact same issue I am playing on an un-moded private server and any pet I do not convert with totemic fodder works fine but anything I convert is just slowly starving.

The pet will eat from a feeding trough but not by putting food directly in the inventory.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.