[Funcom #1144974] I get "player already logged in" even though I can log into my account page and I changed my password

I have a problem with one of my froob accounts . For some time now I have been receiving “player already logged on” message when trying to log on. But I have had no problem logging into the account page. I have immediately changed my password of course. But that didn’t help. I have written to support from that account too [Funcom #1144964] but I have not received a response. I am writing from this paid account because not being able to use that froob account is crippling my playing experience on this paid account (being that I have billions of creds on those toons). I am confident that the account has not been hacked and of course I haven’t shared my password with anyone or compromised it in any way.
Please help me as soon as possible so that I can go on playing both my froob and paid account continuously and with pleasure :slight_smile:
Thank you in advance and have a nice day.

P.S. Needless to say, I do not already have a player logged in that account. :slight_smile:

The issue has been resolved by Funcom in a few hours. In this case support has done wonderful work.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.