Game does not start in ps4

Stuck loading first menu. Orange loading circle, no interaction with game after “press any button”

This is the same as my issue! Reassuring that I’m not the only one!
Forum title: ps4-pro-version-unplayable

This might be a stupid question, but have you tried the left stick ? Since that yellow/orange circle is not a loading icon but more like mouse cursor that you move with the left stick. It’s used in the main menu and in-game menus.

I haven’t actually. I’ll try that later and post it back on here. I’ll feel a little silly if you’re right though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well it is rather unusual UI for ps4 games, I think Vampyr is the only other ps4 game ( that I have played ) to use a similar system.

I hope it’s not a bug on your end and it works, so you’ll get to play this awesome game :smiley:

OMG, I just watched a video of it on YouTube and I think you’re right! That’s honestly some of the worth interface design I have ever seen… I’ll check I can move the thing later and confirm.

This IS a stupid question… in that i feel compleyely stupid haha. Thanks for noting this… I like these others thought it was just stuck loading! Thank you so much for pointing out the obvious lol