Game Doesnt starts

Game mode:Online official
Type of issue: Select one: Crash
Server type:PVP
Region:Latin America
Mods?**: No

Bug Description:

The game doesnt starts,i click play in steam and opens the FUNCOM launcher, then i click to play conan exiles and dont opens the game. Ive tried a lot of things and the problems persist.

Expected Behavior:

I want to play the game that ive bought

Installed Mods:

If you answered ‘Yes’ to using mods, please list all your active mods. Otherwise, skip or delete this section.

Steps to Reproduce:

When i open the game on steam and play, opens the funcom launcher, after that i click to play the game on the launcher, it loads the game but closes the launcher and do not open the game.
My computer have a i5 10th generation, 8gb ram and a dedicated grapich card with 2gb.

1 Like

I am also having the same issue since the last patch put through. I meet all the computer requirements, but when I launch the game, it won’t launch. It opens the launcher, allows me to select “play” and then drops me right back to the Steam screen to open the launcher. I’ve updated Windows, I’ve made an exception in my security, I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Help! I’d really love to play.

1 Like

Bypass the launcher by using the exe found in your Binaries/Win64 folder (specifically there, if the exe is in a different folder, it’s the wrong one and will return an error)

Or try suggestions here

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.