Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvP
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: All
Mods: None

Bug Description:

Garrison Armorer’s Bench can only craft items under Exile Epics feats. It can’t craft non-epic armors. It’s a known bug reported since Nov 2020 according to the bench’s Wiki page.

Bug Reproduction:

Use Garrison Armorer’s Bench

Man how has this gone unfixed for YEARS? And I log in today and see the devs hotfixed their precious CromCoin™ bugs though.

Before that question is asked, you must first resolve whether it is intentional or not.

I think there is a non-zero chance the T3 benches were never intended to craft non-epic gear.

A community manager and official server GM implied that it was not meant to work like this in the original bug report, but never provided any response to the issue

I also wondered if this was deliberate, but for the life of me I cannot see the logic behind forcing players to craft duplicate lower level tier stations to get lower tier stuff. Makes not sense lore wise and just adds a pointless requirement in game to clutter up a base with older Improved stations.

since all advanced workbenches for all professions are set up exactly like this, i would say it is not a bug, but intentional.