[GER/EU] Conan Erben Wipe 11. 01.2020(x5, Ltd.Raid, discord) ...is back!

Hello,
We proudly present the return of our beloved Pve-C Server Conans Erben :heart_eyes::sunglasses:

Welcome back from a 4 month break, now returned, fresh wiped, with active Admins and hopefully a relaxed cummunity.

XP: x5
Harvest: x5
Purge: stage 6/6
PvP: always
Raid: 20:00 - 22:00 on WE
Rules: join Discord
Admins: German and English
Restarts: 12:00/17:00/00:00 CET+1
Slots: 30
Clan size: 4

IP: 176.57.171.224:29200
Discord: https://discord.gg/ZMdEBYr

Guten Tag,
Voller Stolz prƤsentieren wir die RĆ¼ckkehr unseres geliebten Pve-C Servers Conans Erben :heart_eyes: :sunglasses:

Willkommen zurĆ¼ck, nach 4 Monaten Pause, endlich zurĆ¼ck, frisch gewiped, mit aktiven Admins und ein (hoffentlich) entspannten Community.

Erfahrung: x5
Ernten: x5
Purge: Stufe 6/6
PVP: immer
Raids: 20:00 - 22:00 Sa/So
Regeln: im Discord
Admins: Deutsch und Englisch
Restarts: 12:00 / 17:00 / 00:00
Slots: 30
Clan-GrĆ¶ĆŸe: 4

IP: 176.57.171.224:29200
Discord: https://discord.gg/ZMdEBYr

I do play on a lot of servers and never have seen this or making a post about it, but, this server is owned by racists. 3 times a guy got reported from players because he labels all his games as: ā€œNi.gā€¦-Hunterā€ in there discord. He didnĀ“t got banned or reported to the official discord. Not once. Also they let people play which call themselfs hiller and eva bā€¦ I am sick to my stomache seeing people like this are hosting a server.

Of course I got banned, after facing them and calling them what they are on discord. But ā€¦ thats ok, I donĀ“t want to play with racists.

Hi there,
I am the admin of the server. No one reported such violence to me, or posted in Report Channel in Discord. So please donā€™t tell any lies without proof

ItsmeNina did some month ago, I did 2 times and the guy which told you short before I got banned did. So donĀ“t say we didnĀ“t report. Every time us where told it will be looked into it but this never happend. But instead I get banned for reporting racist behaviour. So its very obvious whats going on. I bet this guy is still around, still calling his games ā€œNeā€¦erjƤgerā€. I guess its easier for you to try to put my statement as wrong instead of removing this scuā€¦ from your discord.

Actually no one of them is active on Server, same as you. Btw the server is completely new, after a 4 month break. We only banned a Discord member, who hounding against Admins multiple times.
If someone of old ā€œracistā€ players are online, with new names/steam Account, we need a actual proof for breaking rules to Ban them