🇪🇺 Moderated PvP Server - www.conanexiles.eu

Hello everyone,

if you are looking for a moderated server with reliable administration, availability, settings close to official PvP servers you are right to join our server.

You got issues with the purge? We have optimized settings so you can regulary receive a purge even as a signle player, while the npcs won’t wipe out your entire base.

We offer you a discord channel and a webpage to keep track of whats going on and contact server administration, in case you need help. While conan exiles has still some bugs left to be ironed out, many problems can be worked around by server moderators, a official server doesn’t provide to you.

Some key facts about our server

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Managed 70 Slot PvP Server for Europe & North America located in Germany

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Raid times are same as offical servers

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Purge building damage reduced but purge intervall higher than official servers

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: double exp and harvest multipliers

You can find more details on our website under www.conanexiles.eu.

You may find our server in browser with “Moderated PvP Server - WWW.CONANEXILES.EU” or with IP 144.76.95.30:7777

We would be very happy if we could meet again on our server.

Sincerely

1 Like

post edited due to update

Update due to new Version and launch of Conan Exiles… Yeay!

Updated due to new Webpage

Updated

push

so, only 3h for raid?

The idea behind this small time window is, to reduce offline raiding and get people more often into real “player vs player”. Of course there is a tradeoff for not getting the window during major play time in any region. Three hourse itself should be more then sufficent to raid any base if you are well prepared. You can do PvP all day but seizing a base is seen like an event and not a farming tour through left buildings on map.

I think you are wrong https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/conanexiles/1619065

What is the main problem with online on your server? I come to do some pvp with ppl and raid their bases but… they are sit behind fckng t1 walls and i can’t do anything 21/7… so, i say bye-bye to this pvp-server.

What is the rate of experience gain?

PS sry for my english.

1 Like

:warning: Server settings have been updated. Now harvest and XP multipliers are 2x. Also raid times have been increased to give people from other regions more flexibility and time to do PvP.

1 Like

The server was changed to reflect official PvP server settings. If you are looking for a moderated PvP equivalent to official servers you are welcome!

Furthermore, we just started a 4 week long 4x exp multiplier boost. This is the best opportunity to join now!